1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang ###spoiler###

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by XH558, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Oh yeah, I never spotted that. :(

2. It is a numbered plaque which is riveted on (mine being no. 290). The holes are listed seperately but I can’t find a part number for them. *would have thought

3. exigev deals in holes... exact holes i think

4. Actually @JoeC There seem to be 3 part numbers for the yoke depending on the bike.

You can check on Ducati Omaha,

2004 - 2005 = 341.1.041.1A
    2006 = 341.1.035.1A
    2006 Xerox = 341.1.041.2A

#84 Robarano, Nov 4, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. image.jpg
    Yep, my S doesn’t have the Ducati script, he’s right, damn him to hell!

6. Thanks again Rob, I’ll find a solution somewhere, that’s it for the season now in any case.

7. How does his lap times compare to previous years? He may no longer be the fastest, but "has been" is way off IMO. Danny is a lesser rider than he was. Still better than any of us.

8. Not than me!

9. Oh. Crap. Whoops.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. He isn't what he was, but he was leading up to it going pear shaped but only a freak in mm was challenging him, maybe Rossi was knackered he certainly struggled getting up and back on the bike looked exhausted, I do think that he proved he is still a a top rider can't dispute that, I mean look at Danny on a repsol and weighs a lot less than everyone yet couldn't take advantage think he should have kept retirement quiet think it's been a waste of a good seat for too long scandalous situation for a petrol giant pumping millions in to a racing effort.

Rossi yes holding on to a top seat at 39 seems wrong, however he showed he can still do it in the most difficult of conditions, I'm not a fan of his to be honest but cannot argue with yesterday and in the past I was a fan and he gave me so much pleasure watching him race, time waits for no man, I honestly think he can be at the top end for another couple of years though, I don't think he can win with any regularity and yesterday doubt he would have won but hats off to him he is still an alien at 39, i will personally miss him when he is gone despite thinking he is a bit of a tool and the fat prick ucchio or whatever his name is a bigger tool, but hey it's all opinions and I only see what I see on tv.

11. If you'd have just wanked in the van you wouldn't have needed to see her.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Oh, the really funny thing in all of this (my hijacked bit) was my gf wanted me to come over to help her with an electric fence and we ran about 100m of electric fencing through all the posts etc, switched it on and couldn’t get a signal back at the battery box and she said, and I believe this is verbatim: How long does it take for the electricity to get all the way round?
    It’s a good job she is beautiful, brains will only get you so far in life!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Ha ha ha ha, I have literally just laughed out loud. Thanks for that and I didn’t even get any, it was just to wire some stupid electric fencing!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  14. That's naff how does that crack?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. :cool::sun:

16. ^

17. Something about knocking one out in a van with personal hot spot on for iPad...so I have heard.

18. i know a man who can repair it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. some tosser over tightening the clamp

20. Well, as the only other owner was Jorge Lorenzo maybe yeah!
    I’d rather replace it, if that were to let go under heavy load into a left hander, it may become a bit of a nuisance!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information