1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She's Arrived

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by LeighAdams, May 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. joking

2. I’m drunk thanks to Leeds United

3. Oh dear, how sad, never mind :)

4. 234BD597-3A30-49EF-861B-23B5040AC1A9.jpeg

• Crap Crap x 1
  5. Very nice :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fooking ‘ell if that’s a normal size wheeley bin that bike is huge !!!!

Enjoy in good health

• Like Like x 1
  7. Front page!!! I’m humbly flattered. She on the other hand knows she deserves it.. Bitch!

8. Nice bike, welcome and enjoy!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. 6 days or cruising. Took the rear pegs of for streamlining; fitted a Roadlok for added security. Private plate registered and new smaller plate ordered. Next are bar end mirrors. Your thoughts? Rizoma, Puig, cheap eBay Chinese knock offs? What did you get? Do they work, resonate and annoy, fall off? I'm thinking of going for Rizoma Reverse Retro. Any views and experience?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Stunning bike Leigh. Love the colour choice as well, it really suits the bike. I always liked the colour on the Ducati Monster as well.

Welcome to the forum as well :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. I've used Rizoma and Puig upgrades on a few bikes and never had an issue with the quality or fit. You will find sellers in the UK as well rather than risking a Chinese knock off that looks cr*p and ends up not fitting as it should and you then have to return it at your cost.

12. I'm sure you'll love it Leigh, its a beautiful all round bike that will bring a smile to your face.
    Having just let go of my X Diavel S the only mods I can think of are a set of Termi's but they're not cheap!

• Like Like x 1
  13. best comment ever

• Like Like x 1
  14. CCE52874-FFF2-4596-9163-C6A528B24B38.jpeg 681A6D5F-077B-45B7-8836-9D71D73BAF35.jpeg I went with the Rizoma’s. Much better than the stock bat ears. The view is about the same as I don’t see half my shoulder in these.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information