1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She's Home

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Kingfixer, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Managed to get back before it got completely dark and got her in the garage. Some quick pics which aren't the best but was fecking freezing by then.
    IMG_0610.JPG
    IMG_0608.JPG
    IMG_0606.JPG
    IMG_0605.JPG
    And my sincere apologies to all the bin lovers out there,I couldn't be bothered to move them into shot, bad show I know!!

• Like Like x 14
  2. That looks proper rapid. Enjoy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Brilliant mate! Looking forward to hearing that wailing around Silverstone :upyeah:

4. I was expecting a lady?
    She?
    All I can see is a motorcycle?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. LUCKY SOD you!!! Lol Lovely bike, I’m sure she’s going to be totally mental! Do share a spec sheet if you can. And, I know this is totally personal, but, green only looks good on Kawis, I’d personally get rid of the green.

Congratulations!!!

6. Yeah, strange how perceptions work. I agree about the "green on kwackers" thing, but personal choice, and it is a stunning bike. enjoy.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. I think the green and white should be more on a whiteish bike, it seems to fight the black. Apart from that Laurence Llewellyn Bowen Critique moment :D, that sir looks a mighty fine bike and I would not be offended to have it in my garage.

8. May well get new fairings , but these will certainly do for the time being, i'll just keep them as a spare set for emergencies.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. cycles_7777.jpg

10. Nice RSV4 Factory, see you at Donington Park on July 17th next year, Aprilia Factory trackday with NL.

11. @GreenOn ooh great didn't even know there was an Aprilia day...anywhere.

12. Kingfixer, check out The Aprilia Factory on FB, they are the ones trying to get it organised.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information