1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show Me A Picture Of Somewhere Famous Or Infamous You've Been..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by andyb, Sep 17, 2018.

1. yip, no incriminating evidence, :upyeah:and from what i mind, you too are taller than @Exige

2. I have too and he's tiny, and I took a picture :)

3. It only became famous because you went there and publicised it. That's self-promotion and doesn't count.
    How much did he pay you? (Hope you insisted on a cheque. Mcfunny-money is no good).

4. I got one of his roll ups and a coffee so was well pleased seeing as how tight (and little) he is :blush:

5. so, there you go, you did visit somewhere famous.
    [​IMG]

6. Don't be so impressed, his accountant told me he had claimed it as "Client entertainment" on his tax papers

7. He actually claimed a coffee for Mrs Ex and she didn't have one :eyes:

8. ah its not a real would of, its an MS production would have......you know sort of the same but not...

9. Erm, I think you will find he is a Grammar Cop :eyes:

10. keep up....top tip though..warm your tyres up first..

11. I stayed in the hotel in Acapulco where Buster was filmed

12. I have been in one of the cells in Chelmsford prison while awaiting a jury decision.

13. Changing your posts now I see - deviant. You're weird dude :thinkingface:

14. Landed and took off from Lukla airport a few years ago. Billed as the worlds most dangerous airport but seemed pretty straightforward to me.

2F357FA6-B58A-4730-BAF0-1B91D02E31EB.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  15. And better looking..... but if we’re going to make that list, it’s gonna be a long night...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I’d love to think up a witty reply but I don’t of the time have day!

17. You missed his original post with the silly school boy error that he quickly deleted o_O

18. 99288C3F-C67F-4254-A6C9-5F4C6FA242A0.jpeg Whatever, I’m off to bed (I built this today so I’m fooked). I do need a set of cables for my 999S though as it is struggling to turn over. Will pm you in a day or so!

• Like Like x 2
  19. 9/11 Memorial
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. During the 9/11 attack, FDNY lost most of it's middle management. The company I work for, General Electric, has it's own 'university' campus in up-state NY. They let FDNY use the facilities for free afterwards and helped them rebuild their management structure. In gratitude, FDNY gave GE this piece of wreckage from one of the towers.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information