1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show Us Your Non-ducati Classics

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by gazza77, Oct 22, 2019.

1. 94' BMW R1100RS...... RS v.jpg RSii.jpg RSiii.jpg

2. 86 Baby Lemans (V65 Lario) Moto Guzzi V65 Lario.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  3. RE500 Bullet and some poser...... Misc pics 124.jpg Misc pics 174.jpg Misc pics 179.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  4. 06' Triumph Thruxton with a few mods....... Triumph in Ironton.jpg Triumph Thruxton.jpg Union Jack.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. 2016 Bonneville....... Halls on the River.jpg

#65 Dewey Greear, Dec 29, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
  6. Still own them all...... and a lot more also.

• Like Like x 4

7. Does Becky qualify as a Non Ducati Classic?

8. Well, since she is over 25 I suppose so..... Becky on Ironhead Sporty.jpg Dewey and Becky.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Already been there and in the dog house with the wife too...... Dewey stealing a smooch from Becky.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Just kidding about the wife part...... she laughed at this pic.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kawasaki's at mine :)

The Rex will be up for sale soon tho' (probably)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This one will never be sold. This IS my baby :)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
  12. 1959 AJS Model 18S (the "S" means it has one of those new-fangled swing-arm things). Completely restored before I bought it (by my uncle who is a serial restorer, so no worries about restoration quality) and I've been doing about 1,000 miles a year for the last 4 years. Has an earlier magneto engine which makes it less powerful due to the lower compression - not that it was fast even when new. These were the old mans bike of the time, kind of the bike equivalent of the Morris Minor. I bought it to try "old bikes" and to be honest I think it's great. Everyone should own something old and slow as it's a completely different experience, think of it as automotive Valium! 20190720_122426.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  13. Another pic of my S7D, fully serviced & ready to ride. :cool:

Took it for a 10 minute ride & made a pigs ear of the gear changing; wrong side & upside down. :thinkingface:

SB.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  14. Love the Piper 4-1 and Metchamex swing arm...very in keeping with the era!

15. Twenty years ago the comics were full of restoration and maintenance guides for these, and they were coming across from the US of A by the container load. I can’t remember when I last saw one on the road though?

16. I can't understand why those bikes aren't more popular. Mine was just a couple of miles per hour short of the top speed on my KZ900 and it handled a lot better. They were sweet motorcycles......

17. Can't believe you would sell the rex , I promise not to tell over 'there' lol.
    Puddy (mp)
    :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information