1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone 13/6/17

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Forgot you were there, I'd have come and found you :confused:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. SO MUCH BETTER!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. What a fricking awesome day! Weather perfect, bike didn't miss a beat, Silverstone is a cracking track/venue. Only went walkabout off track once. 0 red flags in my group and meet some really top guys. Best track day yet (out of 5). Rock on the Ducati day.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Glad it worked for you. :). Just remember to inflate again

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. No worries, I'll catch you next time
    That was a pretty fun day. New bike ran mint, so I'm well happy with that.
    Forgot to charge camera, so only got session two on it, but I'll upload it later.

Good to see a few of you there too, and nice for the sun to be shining

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Was punted off track due to a very poor inside pass in the loop, slowest part of the track FFS!
    Other than that - had a great day also...:cool:

7. I had a great time until my bike thought it was a Ducati and 'ran out of electricity'.

8. This is the only video that came out from yesterday
    You'll have to excuse my shite lines and rather choppy throttle - my excuse is I was trying out and getting used to a new bike :)
    Anyway, this is fast group session 2 I think in case any of you make an appearance other than Nelson, who's in there

• Like Like x 1
  9. Think that's air duck at 8'10

10. Did the fella on the Bmw get back out?

11. Did the fella on the Bmw get back out?

12. Which Fella was that ?

13. He was with Neslon and Drinky rides a panigale too

14. Ah, Lee I think his name is. I did hear he got the naughty wagging finger waved at him for Sound, but no idea if he got back out or not
    Perhaps Gary (Nelson) will be along soon to let us know
    They have become a lot stricter on Noise there since I used to go last year, and there were quite a few black flags getting waved around, and the marshals walking around the garages giving out warnings to put your baffles in or you won't get going back out again

15. He certainly made it out for the first session after lunch, I saw and heard him as he passed me sat on pit wall of the wing waiting for my lift back to the pits in the van of shame.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. total loss then... LOL

17. Yep, was running a very tasty 1199s which was even louder than the BMW. He was short shifting past the noise reader.

18. What happened to you???

19. Coo, you is fast boy! 20 seconds a lap on what I was doing......

Do Not Sell My Personal Information