1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone 16thmay Gp.

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Nelson, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Booked...:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ive done the same!

3. In my habit of following you around Gary, I've been booked on the same for a few weeks now :thumbsup:
    I've just got a new bike this week after reaching the end of my tether with the gearbox in the last one, so should be all up and running by then after it's first shakedown next Monday

• Like Like x 1
  4. Didn't think you'd be immobile for long.:D
    Watcha got now?

5. A 2016 ZX10R. Looking forward to giving it a whirl a couple of times to get it set up, and then it'll get painted in my Red/White/Blue colours :) Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 13.01.54.png Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 13.02.16.png

6. Who you book with Gary?? I might book it up.

7. It's through focussed events

8. oh happy days

9. Do they still try and cram around 900 bikes onto the track day?

10. The limits of the day are set by Silverstone, but FE are certainly not the easiest to deal with
    They still have about 75 per group, so it's never easy to set a nice clear lap

11. IME more than Silverstone direct, but less than the Ducati trackday hoard.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. booked?

13. Tasty byatch!

14. Not got a hike yet. Need to get some trackways sorted, and Silverstone is so close!!

15. il book it tomorrow.

16. Are the Ducati track days that bad? Jeez I did (tried) Donington with FE and it was a chaotic joke, more like the M25 at rush hours than a track day.

17. The one I did 2 years ago was very, very busy. More of a procession than a TD!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Cant say I've ever had an issue. But I can overtake easily if I catch someone :)

*not saying anyone else can't, just that it makes a busy day easier :)

19. Good value for Silverstone

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

20. Silverstone's so wide, there's loads of places to easily overtake.
    I've done busy days at Oulton with 70ish people in each group, and that's hard work.
    The only real benefit of FE days, is that they run a Chrono timing system, so at least the groups get resorted in the afternoon and you don't get people in fast who are slow, and people who in novice who are fast

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information