1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone Black Friday 20% (while It Lasts)

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 23, 2018.

1. I'm going to book Silverstone ducati day on Monday.

2. thinking of booking 4th April... as its my birthday week and im gagging to get out there... or will it be too cold? anyone else booked that day?

3. I've done end of March last 3 years and it's been lovely days. Sometimes you get lucky :upyeah:.

• Like Like x 1
  4. iffa ya book and then cant make it, can you get a refund or sell ya spot?

5. I’ve raced early April and it’s snowed

6. Some people get all the luck

7. These days, the only way I’d do a day before may is in Europe.

8. Depends how good your work is at taking days off at short notice. March is fine if you book close to the time. I wouldn't book now for March unless very cheap.

9. My boss is a tyrant. Won’t let me barely take any time off...time is cash ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. sounds like an arse

11. I am :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. The track’s being completely resurfaced in March, so should be nice and smooth (and stay that way this time)

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. they said that last march......:):):)

14. In fairness, the surface was really good for the first couple of months, it just got steadily worse from there :(
    I'm told it's being done completely from scratch again, and hopefully, will be mint from then onwards (Fingers crossed)

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information