1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone Black Friday 'sale'

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Nelson, Nov 24, 2020.

1. I've sent a request..................

2. Dear George,

I have now amended your booking from the 23rdto 22ndJune.

Kind regards

Natalie

• Like Like x 2
  3. Crazy prices when you look at what you can get in Spain

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Well done mate:upyeah::upyeah:

5. Bloody Brands Indy is £149 for 4 groups in March! Screenshot_2020-11-27-11-09-26-09.jpg

6. It’s a Saturday hence higher cost. 25/3 is £125. I think I’m going to do a couple of evening sessions there next year. They look good value.

EDIT. Brands is Kent which is currently Tier 3. Just to note.

7. Just booked 16/4 as well.

Offer ends Sunday 9am

8. I might have to do that too. :thinkingface:

EDIT. Thats the International circuit, not the GP. More thinking time needed.

#28 Expat Jack, Nov 27, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
  9. yeah, makes it a "reasonable" cost compared to Brands Indy. It's a good way to learn the bottom half of the circuit.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Did some man maths and got a further £40 off by not getting the Hel lines. So, Im booked on for the 16 April as well. :cool:

@Not Carl Fogarty @cookster

• Like Like x 1
  11. that cost for 4 groups on the indy circuit and not in the summer but likely to be cold and pissing down? Save your money mate! Add another 150, do the GP in the summer!! :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Im doing both mate. April has been really nice for the past few years, anyway, Ive got me a track bike and i plan on using it!

#32 Expat Jack, Nov 27, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Indy? That’s what I was referring to

14. Sorry. No, I’m doing 2x Silverstone. One international one GP.
    I have done Brands Indy before (long long ago). Like it but would probably only do an evening session there.

15. Can’t believe how much the cost has risen over the last few years! I’ve done silverstone GP in the middle of summer for 120 not that long ago really! Anyway I’ve booked on the 22nd June and really can’t wait as it’s been a few years since I was there! I know some people aren’t keen but in my opinion silverstone GP is the best circuit in the uk by far and one of the best in the world! Hopefully see some of you guys there!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Booked 22nd June and 27th July

• Like Like x 1
  17. Booked on for 17th May & 22 June :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  18. June 22. Unofficial Ducati day. :D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Will any of us be on a Duc??

• Like Like x 1
  20. I will be wobbling around on my 996. Didn't do any trackdays this year for various reasons, looking forward to better times next year. Will hopefully get out on a day n May too.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information