1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone Black Friday 'sale'

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Nelson, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Hmmmmm. Pani R upgrade??

2. I'll be on my Superleggera V4 that is very well disguised as a 2011 Fireblade :p

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. I’ll be on a V4r and will take the R1 also,

• Like Like x 3
  4. I way prefer Silverstone! Each to their own I suppose :)

5. Booked 3rd May. Hope the akra’s on a V4 are ok at Silverstone....o_O

6. Booked 18th May.

7. Thanks for thinking of me @Expat Jack :)

I would love to but at the moment all spending it on hold.

I've had a rough few months culminating in a restructure at work that sees my current job disappearing - it’s going to be at least 3 months before I find out the outcome - could mean a better job - could equally mean redundancy so i’m being careful and starting to save as much as I can at the moment.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. I'd take Silverstone over Donington every time, but I'd take Oulton over the pair of them too
    Donington is decent enough for racing, but trackdays there are dickhead magnets due to the lack of noise restrictions
    Oulton's just red flag after red flag at trackdays, but racing there is mega. Easily my favourite UK circuit

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I’ve never tried Oulton. Only heard good things about it!!
    I like lots of run off as I don’t trust my judgment!!

10. You won’t get that at Oulton

11. Whose there Tuesday?

I'm in Red group, weather looking better than it was forecast .

• Like Like x 1
  12. Blue group with @cookster
    See you there in the car park :D

• Like Like x 2
  13. Fella meant to be collecting something but may pop over if weather ok and I get time.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm there blue group.
    I know a few others going too.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Was supposed to be but f*cked my back up last Tuesday playing footie and not able to sit on a bike at the mo so trying to re-arrange if they ever come back to me :-( have a good one guys..:upyeah:

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  16. Sorry to hear that mate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. thanks mate, proper crap... missed my only other TD this year because of the absolutely sh*te May we had so binned it off... hey ho... hoping they eventually come back to me and let me re-schedule... looks dry for you boys though!! :cool::cool:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Are you here? What garage?

19. sorry bud ! Only just seen this! Was on the m5 before I realised I’d left phone at home! How was you’re day? We were lucky with the weather!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information