1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit On Bank Holiday Monday Twenty Seventh May Two Thousand Nineteen.

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, May 14, 2019.

1. 600's from 2008 on international. I'm going to try to get with 15 seconds Friday....

Screenshot_20190527-211030.png

2. ^^^^ I bet it was bloody raining that day too!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Different kind of fitness that isn't it, jesus christ. I run marathons for work and only 15 minutes into my fourth session at Anglesey last week my legs where near dead. Instructor for no limits by any chance? Any hope of a fairly new newb getting some gospel?

Aye Im there as well on one of Matt's 765's, first time at Silverstone.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is that the international? A good gauge would be no limits rather than bsb (imho) here is NL from they say international circuit
    3B29867C-A19F-431B-B408-E51F0B8EB7B6.png

• Like Like x 1
  5. The one I posted, and I looked the year before, was also international but only 1.8 miles. I suspect the old international was the now go circuit in 2008.

6. Ah. Map looks wrong too.

7. I’d tell you, but as the Silverstone site is impossible to navigate, I can’t!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Not no limits, I work for Silverstone directly
    I used to run marathons, but my 3hr days are long gone, and bike racing is a very different type of fitness. More core and quad based
    I do still run a bit, but I suck at it now :(

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks, but I'm already wishing I'd just have shut up some time and several glasses of red ago.

10. Keep going matey, what doesn’t get measured, doesn’t get improved :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Yeah Im still not hitting 3hrs bud fair one. Yeah I'm noticing, but in a pleasing way. Working Friday or just out for a ride on your own?

12. I’ve not had a chance to ride my own bike there for ages, so a rare day there not working and will come along on my own bike for a few sessions

• Like Like x 2
  13. You say you won't be working but you'll still have to put up with my 1001 questions!!!! (And getting in your way!)

14. It’s cool, I’m used to it now :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Roll on Friday!! :D

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. What do we make of this gents, ridiculously hot with no sun by the looks of it?

Screenshot_20190528_154808_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Looks good to me. The water pump turned up for my bike today, and it's all fitted and working, so looking forward to it. Shame it's not the GP Layout, but the international's still good fun

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. That one like the weather prediction this morning on tv and radio

• Like Like x 1
  19. Not the best. Might need to clean the IMG_9063 (3).jpg IMG_9066.jpg

IMG_9041 (2).jpg

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information