1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone June 26th

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by cookster, May 21, 2018.

1. I'm at Silverstone on the full gp circuit on the above date if anyone else fancies it.

2. Yes, I should be able to make that. Is it with MSV? I still have a get out of jail card from my cancelled trackday on 26th March!

3. Yes if you can show me how to go fast there lol
    Cookster

4. I booked it though Silverstone direct as my misses got me a track day voucher, @trevorhavoc yeah you can follow me il show you the best corners to crash on.:p

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. @JoeC I'm not sure if you can book though msv bud.

6. Ah yeah, you're right. I was thinking of they had Silverstone in their portfolio!

7. Come along anyway :upyeah:

8. Yes, I'm taking a look now!

• Like Like x 1
  9. LOL shut up ive heard you are good and know you are doing
    You don't go in the fast group to ride slow lol

10. Il only be in inters matey :upyeah:
    Or are you on about my episode at the Ducati day last year?? :D

11. I'll be there. Got a couple of mates booked on who want dragging round, so if I'm not working there that day, I'll book on as a normal punter anyway and ride
    Had cracking weather there this week too

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'll be there. Got a couple of mates booked on who want dragging round, so if I'm not working there that day, I'll book on as a normal punter anyway and ride
    Had cracking weather there this week too, and there was a few V4's and a 1299SL going round, both of which sounded amazing

13. Ah cool mate il come find You, maybe you could show me around for a couple of laps I struggle though the complex, one corner always catches me out.

14. Yeah, no worries

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well just had all my paper work though from Silverstone they have put me in the fast group, not sure why though but we're give it a go. Seems strange they decide what group you go in? :thinkingface:

16. Pain in the arse the way they do that! They're happy to shift you if you give 'em a call.

17. Ah cheers @Nelson think il give it ago in fast I can always move.

18. TBH mate the Silverstone direct days are of a lower/slower standard...Even I got asked to move up to fast...:joy:
    If you're normally inters or fast you'll be fine.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Still too early for my shoulder, got one booked for July though, if the RSV4 is ready in time !!

• Like Like x 1
  20. I will be there.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information