1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone June 26th

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by cookster, May 21, 2018.

1. @duc996bp Happy days come say hello. Il be on my gsxr k2.

2. Will do!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I’m booked on this also - was originally doing it in August but had to switch dates. Not had any paperwork etc yet though

• Like Like x 1
  4. They ballsed mine up they sent to my misses email so it's worth a phone call to make sure they got you in.

5. I’m not working, but I’ll be up there for a couple of hours in the afternoon as one of the lads I help is testing a new superbike for BSB and signing contracts (hopefully)
    You’ll see him in fast group as he’ll be on a very green bike and quite a bit faster than everyone else
    I’ll make sure I say hi

• Like Like x 1
  6. @graeme4130 can you ask your mate not to get in my way please?? :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. I’ll have a word
    In fairness, it’s the first time for him on a full BSB superbike, so he’ll be getting a feel for it. If you go past him, tap your tail unit and show him some lines

• Like Like x 1
  8. I suspect he’ll still be doing 2:10’s though

9. 2.10s !! :neutral: , think il be a mobile chicane for him.:D

10. I might see if I can get on with my own bike as I was heading straight to Anglesey from there, so would have my bike anyway
    Forecast for next week looks mint

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah mate come join the fun:upyeah:

12. Wangled myself a place in fast group as a customer, so see you there

• Like Like x 1
  13. I got my confirmation I’m in the inters

• Like Like x 2
  14. Well I will be leaving my wets at home!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Bring plenty of water chaps.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Is there usually a tyre man there?

I can’t see my Michelin RS lasting more than a couple of sessions if it’s hot.

17. Yes there is normally.

18. Just fitted another set of michelins about 500 miles ago. Not ideal in the track to start with and if it’s hot I think they will just fall to bits especially on Silverstone surface

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. The tyre support will be IDP Moto
    Give them a call on Monday if you want anything specific http://www.idpmoto.com/

20. Cheers I will do most tyre fitters at the track don’t have 180/60 in stock

Do Not Sell My Personal Information