1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone May 31st

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Not Carl Fogarty, May 8, 2019.

1. 765 will be a great bike

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Have you attempted to sort it yet, any luck?

I've just called Silverstone, seems they might be having a few teething problems with this new booking system...It was straight forward last time.

I've got proof of payment, but no proof I've completed registration and they can't see I've completed it that end (which it stipulates they must have to secure booking). I was told they can swap these details over from my last booking, as they could see that, but doing so involves someone else. They can see that end I have tried to book, and there is a previous trackday on the system that end, but there in no ability to view the booking (my end) via my on-line account with Silverstone.

I've still no formal confirmation of the booking being complete. I will follow up later next week if I don't get something in writing.

3. Ffs I've does double checked this and realised they haven't confirmed my registration either. Tried re registering but nothing.

4. Not had chance yet, its on my to do list, i paid for it on black Friday and have email confirmation that i have paid. 6/7 day is nowhere to be seen on there website.

Customer Product Date Time Price
    Simon Bike Track Day 06/05/19 £143.20
    Simon Bike Track Day 06/07/19 £159.20

5. I have no idea why they have removed dates? is that Ducati one that was moved to 31st? due to resurfacing? I'm sure you'll sort it either way.

The black friday booking was on the old booking system, they have changed to something else since, so I am not 100% if I am booked in correctly yet.

I'm going to try the rider registration form again, then I will follow up next week... It will get sorted, not worried.

Thank you for your booking.

Your booking reference is: ZYWGXM
    Your customer reference is: S000783

Please be aware that your booking is not fully complete until the Track Day Registration Questionnaire has been completed and returned to us. To do this, please click the button, that is relevant to your booking, below. You will need your booking reference and booking Surname to continue.Bike Track Day Registration

Just need to make sure it did go through as it states booking not complete until... I have no confirmation.

Seems like a few might be coming on the 31st, fingers crossed for the weather. Been lucky so far really.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. @t3scn you coming to play?

7. I need to check on work commitments, but likely to be persuaded

• Like Like x 1
  8. Confirmed all booked in now.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Aye I emailed yesterday whinging and they got back to me today, confirmed they said and will be sending out confirmation emails later this week.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Is it on the GP circuit?

11. No it's the national circuit

Looks like I'm on my new r1

• Like Like x 1
  12. No it's the international circuit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. What about the GSXR???

14. Never ridden the place. Can't wait. First time race shift as well ffs, can't wait to fuck my corners up.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm really struggling with it. Every time I come into the pits I end up in 6th as I pull into the garage.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Worst bit will be getting back on the panigale on road and messing it up again

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I knew it wasn't the full gp circuit, gsxr still being built.

• WTF WTF x 1
  18. I'll be 765ing it. Can't wait

• Like Like x 3
  19. Think me and @Cream_Revenge Will try and share a garage so anyone else wana join us?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information