1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone May 31st

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Not Carl Fogarty, May 8, 2019.

1. They are taking their time with the GSXR!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yeah they started building bikes for the bsb lot so my project sort of got pushed to one side, plus I keep adding bits to it.

3. I'm sure it'll be a stonking bike eventually.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Last time (Silverstone National) they tried to put us in garages in our pace groups, it wasn't enforced and we shared. I initially thought as we were colour coded, that unknown riders in the same garage might protest... but there was so much space it wasn't an issue. I think the international garages are huge?

& I'm happy to share.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. yeah last time I was there they told me a garage number, I said sod that im going in with my mates as they were all in the same group and I was one higher so would have been on my own all day. Fook that !!

6. They don't mind you moving.
    The Wing garages are huge!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I'm sure it will be up for sale two weeks after it back ! LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Managed to change to the the non existent 6th July date to this day, looking forward to the weekend off to recover , Friday track days are a good idea.

• Like Like x 4
  9. I’m up for joining you. Am heading up on my own from Kent and doing the ‘masterbike’ tuition thing (got given it as a present). Are you staying anywhere night before or arriving on the day..

• Like Like x 2
  10. I'll be on the day. @graeme4130 May be instructing you.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Il be going up on the day too, @Pavsta if you want to ping me your mob over il txt you when I arrive and let you know where we are.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'll be driving there proper early from Brecon that morning, I'll deffo come and say hi if you guys are about as this will be only like the 3rd track day for myself. I'm just being a sponge and taking everything in so up for any tips + craic.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Why not grab a hotel part way for something? Long day!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Aye will be alright mate, I'm up 0530 usually anyway. May do well see. In a hotel now 10 miles from Anglesey for tomorrow and I'm enjoying it so might.

15. You need to be circuit side for 0730 really, so think anything less than 3 hrs is ambitious from the brecons :astonished:

• Like Like x 2
  16. 0430 step off it is then. I'm more drained about having to drive to Edinburgh at the end of the day

17. Seriously dude, 0430 start, all day on track then a 300 mile drive past The Wall!! :sleeping::sleeping:

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. 4:30 is my average wake time for a track day. I very rarely sleep till 5. (Kid at Christmas syndrome)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Or I could take the 996 for a shake down before the ducati day. :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information