1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone May 31st

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Not Carl Fogarty, May 8, 2019.

1. I'm only 25 mins ish from the track. North Bucks.

Shame I sold my house last year.
    We had stone barn on the land. I rented the barn out, big secure drive, decent location. Plenty of amenities nearby. Can't offer to put people up now..

Anyway... Silverstone have e-mailed me, I have to compete rider registration again, just when I though it was sorted, new system strikes again. I've had a booking confirmation and printed it, I'm not worried.... I think that's about the 4th time now. I guess they will sort the bugs out in time.

#61 Not Carl Fogarty, May 20, 2019
    Last edited: May 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Think I'm going to ring them tomorrow to double check.

3. Unfortunately I'm in Jerez...Did I mention that....? :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. So what group are you all in? I know @cookster 's :joy::joy::joy:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. Group 1 which I believe is novice, standing ready for all attempts at banter :D

6. Have you done much track time?

7. Third one, 1st was last month at Brands, second weekend before last at Anglesey and now this. Very new but very hooked, just getting in as many laps as I can this year and learn off anyone I can. yourself?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Novice will do you fine then. We all started there speaking for myself at least).

I've done somewhere about 20-25 TDs. I'm in my 4th season.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Happy days, ive just been using Matts bike from smallboys but Ive got a 675 track bike recently purchsed which ill have for Donny next month. Haven't tracked my 899 yet either.

• Like Like x 1
  10. When I started I flicked about a lot of tracks but wish I'd stuck to 2 or 3. I spent a lot of time learning the track (still do) rather than improving my riding.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah Im just trying to get about where ever the hell I can atm, im all over the shop for work though so never really in the same ao. But I get what you mean, definitely need to find a couple and stick with them. Which bike are you bringing may I ask?

12. GSXR 750 k8

• Like Like x 1
  13. You know what that was was I was looking for but bought my Daytona off the cuff. Very nice bud, bet it sings

14. Only had her for 4 TDs but I'm glad I got her. Perfect for me at the moment. Doesn't look much but I'll make her pretty after I've done the performance parts.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah they put me in the novice group!! I've emailed um to change me up but not heard yet. :mad::mad:

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Hey don't worry mate come join us and look forward to one of the gang chopping the throttle on a corner whilst your trying to go up his inside :joy:

17. @Bondy7070 looks like I could be on your tail :p

• Like Like x 1
  18. Just look for a 765 looking like a lost sheep. What you on, R1?

19. I try and behave on track days , though there was a ducati day at Silverstone I got told off by the instructors, he pulled me just in front of @Android853sp and @frazzle pit garage I was getting a bollocking and could see them 2 laughing at me.:D:blush:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Yeah blue and black r1, I've got bright blue leathers can't miss me.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information