1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone May 31st

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Not Carl Fogarty, May 8, 2019.

1. C*** never opened the cup cakes tho, happy birthday buddy, glad the wife made it :joy:. @cookster did you find your way out ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. 20190531_090237.jpg
    20190531_090228.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  3. How did the r1 do alistair?

4. @simmytt Yeah mate that road closed sign wasn't lying!! :mad:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. @I'm closing in it was nuts mate!! I need bigger love spuds to tame this beast.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Not a bad way to spend a day, good company, plenty of food & no drama. Happy days! Good to see you all again & meet Bondy7070.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. I hate you all.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Bmw launch day for s1000rr tomorrow...I’m going along for a burger and a wander...

9. Well come play then. You know you are very welcome.

I was doing 1:16's today which I'm fairly pleased with as my 1st day on international.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tbh mate you have done way more days that I thought and 5 times as many as I had before I went racing. Clearly enjoying the progress :upyeah:

Don’t work - don’t get paid. Kinda cuts short fun days off :poop:

• Crap Crap x 1
  11. Yeah, self employed does have some draw backs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I'm off to Cornwall tomorrow! :mad:

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Just got back from a 6 hour drive to Edinburgh, after about 2 hours shut eye last night. Safe to say I'm absolutely shagged. Nice meeting you lot today, apologies but I spent majority of time after lunch when not riding passed the f*** out. Definately last day in Novice for me, some of the riding today was past dangerous even. Think I was rocking around 1.34 which is shocking I know but I think I spent about half a life time queuing in the corners.
    But yeah mega day, and good meeting you geezers.
    I'm am now going to collapse onto my bed

IMG_20190531_084753.jpg

IMG_20190531_234538.jpg

IMG_20190531_234657.jpg

#154 Bondy7070, May 31, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  14. Glad you managed to get it sorted in the end
    How’s the video footage we shot on the last session
    You went off like a bat out of hell and I still had cold tyres, so had to make some somewhat iffy overtakes to reign you in :)
    Good day though, and if you’re there again when I’m working in the groups rather than masterclass, I’ll get you out for the sessions you missed

• Like Like x 1
  15. @Bondy7070 fair play mate driving all that way after a full track day!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cream crackered mate

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Great day, thanks for all the pointers. Really enjoyed it. I think fewer sessions probably caused more 'attack mode' than usual on a new circuit!

Raw footage looks great. Quick question before I upload - is the Racekeeper app supposed to work, i.e. show the video with the circuit map, dials, etc? Nothing happens when I put the usb stick in PC, so tried running the app from within the folder on the drive. It opens ok and Silverstone branded screen appears but there's only a button for photos not video. Photos button opens a copy of the Silverstone image in Windows image viewer.

The separate Export app loads like this and throws this error when I click Export.
    rk-export.PNG

18. In the meantime to prove I was there! D67A5DC7-C4D1-4116-9301-3ECF3D6EFBC7.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  19. Ffs. I was next to you the whole day, chap that walked past and said nice Duc at the end :joy:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information