1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone May 31st

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Not Carl Fogarty, May 8, 2019.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I’m not sure to be honest. The new cameras do have some data capability, but I’m not 100% of the technology behind it
    Your best bet is to contact the office and they can explain, I’m
    Sure

2. I'm not the one to give advice regarding bikes, but most have room for improvement, skill relative to experience, looks ok.

You might find inters grp safer & it might help you improve too.

If you book some days, post on here. Might find others are attending or sign up too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Moving up to there from now on mate, aye I post couple days ago I've booked in Oulton on the 12th and Donny on the 24th (novice but on reserve list for inters)

Thinking of getting a days tuition as well, matt from smallboys said he'd do it for 250. I just want to learn from anyone I can really.

#165 Bondy7070, Jun 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  4. Matt’s a good guy and if you do a day at Oulton with him, he’s properly rapid around there too

• Like Like x 1
  5. Aye he's sound as a pound. He's got another guy for that day but says he's free for Donny. I'll check ze piggie bank.

6. https://lifeatlean.com/

• Like Like x 1
  7. Look up motovudu on YouTube as cravat does loads of short videos that are full of insight if you want to learn how its done to improve rather than just doing more trackdays alone :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. How may pinocoldas has Nelson had, how are you / did you get on?

9. Bit of video if anyone is interested. Kindly filmed by Graeme as I was doing the Masterclass.

10mins as I didn't have time to edit.. watch that's my excuse anyway!

Enjoy..

• Like Like x 3
  10. I really need to do that next time. And probably Master Class too.......

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Just get a mate of similar or bit faster to follow you with a cam on. Done it loads with mates.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Not lacking confidence straight out the pits then! :upyeah:

13. You were going really well, and the video makes it look slower than it actually was
    You can see in a couple of corners how you’re getting on the throttle too early and it’s costing you your line and pushing you wide as we talked about (which is pretty standard for riders that have been through CSS)
    You were going decent, and I had to push to keep up with you, even considering my dodgy riding and overtakes on the first couple of laps where I was heating the cold tyres and went off track at the end of lap 1 where the front was starting to let go :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Ha yeah that lap one exit had all the hallmarks of the one being overtaken telling his mates about some wanker so keen to get past to keep with his mate he ran off track :joy::joy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Pm sent I think I was behind you for a few laps, I have some bits of others, will send a bit of you CR.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information