1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone Monday May 6

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by chizel, Apr 7, 2019.

1. 'Blade should be about 125/130 so similar to a base 999 but it's not massive difference like a R1 or GSXR1000 of that era which is why I chose it.

2. Anyone know if Silverstone run a lost and found for things like crash bungs???

3. Just when I think you are getting it, and know how stuff works at the track :confounded::joy:

No.

4. Ask @graeme4130 . However I'd image it all gets sweeped up and binned at the end of each day.

5. You'd have had to try and get it on the day, as anything less than a Go-Pro gets binned at the end of the day

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. I was kidding.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Picman is taking forevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeer....:confused:

8. I got my pics sorted just before I left. They sent me low res images within 6 hours and hi res a day after. Happy with the photography, not so happy with my body position. It's a learning curve and the photos help 1BB_1359.jpg

#108 Not Carl Fogarty, May 9, 2019
    Last edited: May 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  9. they are not posting any online. He said if you want them then you need to buy before you leave.

I think you where yapping at the time in the briefing.

10. Nice pic!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. ok...:rolleyes:

12. 6494D855-AC72-46CB-AD77-07D72E49B3E3.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. If I’m honest, when I saw it and the body position I thought it was you on the gixer....

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  14. I have radial brakes silly.

15. Its also not a gixer when I had a second look ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Despite my 'yapping' the pictures are up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Where where where.........

18. In fairness, it was yer mate 'yapping'.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information