1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone Moto Gp

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Red899, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Who's going off here?

2. i might

• Like Like x 1
  3. I’ve been persuaded to Glamp from the Day of Champions on Thursday until Monday morning o_O Andy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice enjoy! Have you got seats booked? We’re in woodcote a :upyeah:

5. If i go ill be in that area not sure if im going for race day or the weekend

6. If you look at Woodcote A from the track, top right hand corner, row S. Tall, white haired old git in the company of a much younger, attractive, red headed lady :D Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Not this year, will be in Brno :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hmm I wonder, he does like silverstone ;)

1A56A3C2-C6B7-40B3-AFA6-A6E4C4DE3FFE.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  9. ^^^^^^^That would be a cat amongst the pigeons.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I booked a helicopter to take me and my dad to watch this (special birthday etc).

Just paid for it and the guy told me he’s running the flight at a £450 loss cos I booked it before the price of fuel rocketed.
    What do you say to that?!! “sorry to hear that mate” etc…

• Like Like x 2
  11. I'll be there on the Fri for FP. Just want to see & hear the MotoGP bikes and get some photos of them, have a mooch around the stalls, etc. Ticket was only £20. I'll be going down on my bike so parking is free. I've been a few times and was lucky enough to get paddock passes but couldn't manage that this year. I'll watch the race on tv on Sunday, much more comfy & you get to see a whole lot more of it.

• Like Like x 3
    • WTF WTF x 1
  12. It's probably not at a loss ,just making less than he thought he would

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Why have i only just seen FQ has a ride through penalty to take???!!!!!

All the best with that round silverstone monsieur!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yep, got tickets for Sat/Sun, no grandstand, will have a wander around.
    Anyone recommend a good viewing spot around the track??

15. Maggotts/Becketss would be my shout if you want to stay fairly close to the action although almost anywhere "by the fences" will seem like a long way from the track itself. If you decide to go wandering round the perimeter give yourself a LOT of time to get anywhere, its a long old slap (or take some two wheeled transportation with you).
    Enjoy :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Goes back to the race incident where he nearly took Aleix the Asparagus out of the race at Assen with a lunge up the inside.
    No problem, moved Fabio back to 4th position in my motogp fantasy league team..(for now) :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Who we going for then Aleix or Pecco or a typical silverstone out of the blue surprise?
    I do fancy JD96 in the final race of the day :astonished:

18. I have Pecco 1st, Aleix 2nd.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Can’t go, bit gutted. Enjoy the weekend all :motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc::motorcycleduc:

20. that’s a shame would have been nice to catch up :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information