1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone Motogp 2017 **contains Spoilers**

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by JH_1986, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Cal's been on it all weekend. Hopefully he doesn't go backwards and cry poor tyre choice.

2. Day of drama. Our designated ticket purchaser changed rucksack on the day... tickets still in his other bag 200 miles away. £540 later, we're drinking the pain away :beer:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 3
  3. I am jusr double checking i have the tickets again now!!

4. He went a bit pale when at Towcester Travelodge.

5. Have a word with Silverstone pr. they might reimburse. Some music venues do under same circumstances.

6. We've paid out for new tickets on the 1/2 promise they'll refund the original, unused tickets. They've been as helpful as they could be. Can't expect much more really so no complaints.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Meanwhile ticket purchaser suffering flak for life.

8. Exactly that. The look on his face when he realised was worth it though. We obviously won't make him suffer the cost but he doesn't know that yet :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. You have to admit the Castrol Honda looks good with Cal pushing it to the limit.

10. Erm.... Erm.... Erm.... Erm...Erm....... ;)

11. Free lift in the back of the pickup truck. Yay!
    IMG_3120.JPG

12. IMG_3121.JPG
    Finally got our seat

13. Great M3 opener, just a shame red flagged going into the last lap!! McPhee had a shocker today.

14. What was he doing on the line. Looking like he was waiting for his mates for a Sunday ride out !

15. Don't look too bad now.

16. Threads merged

17. Go Dovi!!

Momentum is building for the red machine more than Corbyn on twitter

Dovi
    Vinales
    Rossi
    Cal

Not bad race either. Honda blow up?!

18. Well all they kept saying was Mr Rossi was sand bagging and all the time Dovi said nowt and his name hardly got mentioned- until half way through the race !

Well played Dovi

• Like Like x 2
  19. Dovi needs to ask for a raise if Lorenzo is on a million a month. Really pleased for him. He seems such a humble nice guy. What a great championchip this year .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Dovi riding better than i ever thought he could. Well chuffed.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information