1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone Motogp 2017 **contains Spoilers**

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by JH_1986, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Interesting that Dovi wasn't using the new fairing but JLo was.

2. Was there on Sunday in the Ducati stand with my free Ducati hat and sunglasses :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  3. I was there too - Saturday & Sunday. I was in my orange gear - marshalling at Abbey o_O

• Like Like x 1
  4. I thank you and all the other marshal, medical and other volunteers as without you racing would not be possible.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Dovi was using it wasn't he?

6. Just checked the video and no he wasn't. Andy

7. Commentary said he wasn't

8. No, he had a standard fairing.

9. Pitwalk and Paddock tour saturday. No discs or calipers on mgp bikes for some reason. Tiny single piston calipers on M3 bikes. IMG_6441.JPG IMG_6447.JPG IMG_6449.JPG IMG_6607.PNG IMG_6608.PNG IMG_6610.PNG IMG_6613.PNG IMG_6615.PNG IMG_6618.PNG IMG_6622.PNG IMG_6628.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  10. Could have sworn I saw him with the fairings the other day! I guess he's not using them because they will take away top speed and Silverstone is a fast track with long straights.

2017-08-29 10_38_31-MotoGP™.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. He may even have had them on in FP just to check, but where Jlo demands the enxtra downforce feel, Dovi is a real man and just wants the POWER and SPEED :D:astonished::astonished::cool::cool::cool:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. He had them on at some point I'm sure. Unless that was at the last race? I would have put money on it but now I'm questioning myself. Only managed to see the first 5 laps or so yet...

13. I just watched the free practice sessions and race as been on shift all weekend, I only saw Lorenzo with em mate, Dovi donned them in Austria but not silverstone as far as I can see?? :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Makes sense. Didn't see much of this one to have seen him with them on it. Props to him for being able to adapt so quickly to riding with and without the ugly fairing.

15. Makes sense. Didn't see much of this one to have seen him with them on it. Props to him for being able to adapt so quickly to riding with and without the ugly fairing.

16. Dovi is a smooth rider so I can't see how JL shouldn't see this as a positive.

If Dovi can do it then JL should be able to, it's all just in JL's head. When it clicks his pace should pick up.

Having said that I'd never wish to take any title chance away from Dovi, he deserves it and I'll be wishing him well until the end, such a nice fella

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Not a fan by any means, but my money still sadly on marquez :thinkingface:

18. Mmmmm....could Rossi try and help Dovi to return the favour to the Spanish lovers.....

19. A nice thought but I think A. Rossi ain't that much of a cheat and B. He'd rather win himself. :cool:

20. Rest assured, if he can't win it he would rather have one of his mates, and after that an Italian ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information