1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone Motogp 2017 **contains Spoilers**

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by JH_1986, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Oh, you know him then?? :p;)

2. Me, him and Uccio :kissing_heart::splat:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Actually just had a little sick round my mouth :kissing:

4. better than a little :poop:

:dizzy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. And yellow shirt and trousers with 46 on :):)

6. Not a bad result from JL, finishing only 3 seconds behind the race leader, especially as they rode under the predicted lap times.
    Dovi is getting better and better with tyre managment and race tactics.
    Although I am a Pedrosa fan...would be happy to see Dovi securing the title.

7. id be happy with a mm, mv vr,dp or dovi title! It's not that im trying to cover all bases I just think them all great. In fact, even the riders I don't respect that much ( personality wise) still bring so much to the paddock. It's a cracking comp in my mind and has been for many years now.
    as im heading to misano id love to see rossi win on home soil but a dovi win would also be mad!
    Rossi's ride a silverstone was epic, leading for so many laps at the lap times they were doing took some doing... Remember, he also was trying to save some for the end and could have backed off but he backed himself. Im sure if any thought they could have led and won they would have tried
    so although I thought dovi deserving, I would have liked a vr win

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  8. He did try the new fairing in FP1. He tried both in FP1 apparently. Said so during the race commentary.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. I'll look again, must have missed it?

10. Did we ever find out what was up with the ktm that highsided after the flag?

11. OK, watched again but is inconclusive as he definitely didn't have wings from 45 mins to 15 mins, but Dovi's bike was not televised at all for his last session when he exited the pits at 5 minutes to go ??

12. No, bizarre incident but I can't find anything about it?

13. Miss Royal was saying that Rossi was celebrating in front of his fans in the grandstand when the KTM came flying towards him!

14. Happy with all to win, except the false smiling axe in the face, cheating, Spanish bar steward that is MM.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. We have to stop everything and build a time machine to go back and watch it in person.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information