1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone Motogp 2019

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ibgarrow, Jul 13, 2019.

1. The road in through Dadford is definitely the way to go. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Just waiting for the band to confirm but should be 31st Aug - could get messy

Or should I just say will

3. Will sounds good!!

4. There are a load of friends of the band camping in the orchard apparently so it should be a giggle - I assume your staying over

5. Is this confirmed yet? I've told the Mrs I'm missing the Wedding Aniversary this year.. If it doesn't go ahead. I might have to party at Chizels place, won't be safe for me to go home.

6. I was struggling to make it, but if you're going to make the effort... be rude not to. I guess I can always find another Mrs, and the kids, well.. done that, ticked that box. Who's bringing food? & How big is this place, can I bring my KTM450. I'm joking Brett, I'm far too shopisticated for any of Chizels shenanigans and I won't be drinking.

Back on topic, MotoGp not for me this year.

#26 Not Carl Fogarty, Jul 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  7. I’ll chase the band and confirm need to know myself :astonished:

8. Yes confirmed by the band, Knees up at ours on the 31st Aug - BBQ starting mid afternoon and a band in the evening - just hope the weather holds out - a few camping. Not far from OYB

Please pm if you fancy coming over so I have clue how many - bring your own booze - I’ll do the food

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sounds good, might need to start a new thread before the mod catch you.

10. Lol I will when I get home - not trying to do it on 4g on the beach :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information