1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone Motogp Offer

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by andy huggett, May 8, 2018.

1. As i live 15 mile from the track (A5 then A43) i can offer the use of my Garage, shed and garden to those wanting to go to the MGP but dont want to pay the stupid over night accommodation fees at the circuit or local area.
    I can take tents in the garden, we have spare beds, a decent settee, plenty of floor space and a HUGE fridge for beer.
    I will do BBQ's and organise local ride outs if you want.

Its all free for fellow Ducatisti

• Like Like x 25
  2. Great offer and if anyone hasn't been to the MotoGP you should! Moto3 and Moto2 are just as fascinating. Arriving on a bike is part of the day which is just the best atmosphere. Get there early.

3. Now I'm double gutted I didnt join and get the OMCC tickets, £50 for a weekend pass wit grandstand on Sunday :/ This would have ben great

4. Do you take coach bookings?

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Does anyone else remember the articulated lorry used for storing bikes at or near the paul Ricard circuit for the Bol 'd' or? Seemed great until it drove off full of bikes....:joy:

Might have been an old wives tale mind

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. count me in if the offer still stands!

7. count me out just been told that im in italy for a family hol. bugger.

8. LOL RC1...ooppsss

Errm no, i dont take a coach load (unless they are all 20-30 year old female blonde nymphomaniacs who fancy a bit of silver hair'd goodness)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Great offer:upyeah:

I would take you up on it but I'm booked on a coach tour with a load of 20 - 30 year old nymphomaniacs:thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. i'm coming too:p

11. What no invite ???

Do Not Sell My Personal Information