1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone Today 4th Sept

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by duc996bp, Sep 4, 2017.

1. I do mate, I think it's a great circuit. Not particularly interesting but it's a really long lap with a great mix of corners IMO. Several high speed corners and difficult low speed corners. The several straights of the GP layout are useful for something approaching a bit of a breather too which helps! The width of the track means that almost everywhere is a safe place to respectfully pass around the outside. Great place to play at on a big capacity bike :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. was a Suzuki day today wasn't to? Saw a pic with a garage full of new gixer 1000's

• Like Like x 1
  3. err it was about 8 weeks ago, how time flies, oops!

4. It was damp, and an outlap ffs!
    Gearbox decided it didn't like second gear and went into neutral after I'd tipped it in...

5. Yes plenty, top riders too. Im no expert on Suzuki models but I spent a long time staring at a beautiful GP bike, not sure which year it was, could be current.

6. @cookster Got a K5 1000, love it.. great bike, keep contemplating getting something else (just to try a different bike) but I use it for commuting and it's just so damn good at everything and I reckon I'd regret getting shot...

Hope things are good with the bambino dude :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah all good thanks bud nearly a month old already! I love my gsxr as well, having some more work done it so much for selling it.:D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah someone was saying it was something to do with the tyres they're using on some very recent Porsche race

9. Bloody car drivers!!! I'm just jealous though cos i'd love a go in a Porsche....

10. I was on my Honda 600rr, the old girl did really well in Red group just got destroyed down the straights, Chatted to Air Duck for a while about all things 999, he went past me in a blur at one point among a few other bikes.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information