1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sit Back And Enjoy ....

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Dave dunlop, Jan 25, 2020.

1. i dont know but there is some fast fuckers over there... i worked in the troodos mountains for a few months. didnt have a bike out there unfortunately but seen quite a few in action . even the cops had panda'd up blades at the time. shit loads of tricked out bussas over there as well..

2. Pissing about for the camera

3. Watched it several times over the years but only occurred to me this time that injured rider had to remember not to lean back too far perched on the little wall or he was a gonner!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. That’s would have been a frank Spencer moment for sure. Uummmmm Betty

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. C2627CAE-F103-43C5-8DD9-F916AF431A2A.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  6. First thing I noticed - he could have been a lil dizzy after that too :eek:

7. Hello Gents,
    Its in Cyprus. Limassol mountain area. I thought long and hard before saying this in case i get roasted but.... Its me on my Pani 1299 S.
    With my mates.
    One on an RSV4RF and the camera man is on his R1, he also rides an R6. Hes called, as some have said, Superbike Racer on YouTube and there are a few vids of us.
    Me flying the Ducati flag of course. Please dont roast me. I know it's dangerous. There are no real tracks in Cyprus, but again no excuse. I have no excuses. Just love the roads and our group is good fun. Thanks for the compliments Dave.

• Like Like x 6
  8. morning chap, was that on the coastal roads from limasol to pathos?

9. Some additional Saturday evening viewing, nice camera position front and read during the clip.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yep Thats me on my Pani. Alot better behaved this time gents. Thank you very much

Do Not Sell My Personal Information