1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Site Becoming Unusable

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by bradders, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who?

Why?

[​IMG]
    So, do you reckon those dynamic adds that take over smartphone screens slow down the growth of the forum or not?

#81 Loz, Jun 13, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2019
  2. Let's have some confidence in the product. Is there another forum that comes close to this one.

Reminds me when i used to sell to accountants, they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

It's worth a fiver. Let's believe.

Maybe theirs a cheaper Chinese version available. They would then say if the Chinese can do it for free Why can't we.

TB

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sorry, I just smashed my face with a brick so forgive any typos.

What did you say, TB?

4. Where is the Finm :thinkingface: can’t be spannering surely :bucktooth:
    If so, the Finm: righty righty loosey leftie an you won’t go far wrong :):upyeah:

5. I don't know who surely is but if fin is spannering her or him, I ain't interupting him.

6. Don’t know :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. if you keep going righty righty yer sure to end up in the shitey shitey.
    anyhoos. i aint paying. i like the adverts. it gives me a litle insight in to what the lads are doing on this computer when i aint looking.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. FTFY

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Got no ads on my PC, but get a lot on my phone.

10. I'd pay that penny Stuart :):upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  11. This forum can be so friendly and heartwarming at times :blush:
    Learn from this people :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. [​IMG]

• Love You Love You x 2
  13. Sorry @Loz, we're you an accountant when you were in the first division association. ;)

TB

14. I pay for it, and it is unusable if you do not pay, I do not even own a Ducati anymore, sometimes I cannot be bothered to log in only phone, my phone is not slow, as even on pc it is a joke the loading times and the way the screen jumps around trying to load everything, fact is it is called greed, something that probably started off as free, and then got bigger, then someone thought ohh I can make some money here just as a side thing, but no, lets fill it with adds AND charge people, I used to run several forums once, and host for free as it was what I was interested in, never thought to charge people or make money out of people to give a service that is actually very cheap to give.

• Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  15. Not sure.

Since the brick incident, I don't really remember.

16. did they use lube?

17. I pay the 15 and get the halfords card, bought a torque wrench, saved 20 quid, 5er up and no ads, simples

• Like Like x 1
  18. I've hit my face with a brick again.

Why did I do that?

19. Because you paid the £5 and can't understand why those that have moaned haven't?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Please leave the bricks alone. I doubt they are enjoying being smashed into your face.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information