1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Site Passwords

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by bootsam, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Both options are better than one password for everything!

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Password managers can be hacked. My old phone number book cannot. Plus wifey knows how to use a pen.

3. Going slightly off piste...
    Most people go to great lengths to write wills.
    Include in your will, the location (hard or soft) of a list of your online dealings and passwords.
    You can keep this as updated safe and secure as you wish, you are only signposting to where it is.

Nowadays in such an E-centric world, much distress can be resolved by loved ones left behind after you’ve long gone (for example) closing a FB account, accessing buying accounts, and notifying forums etc etc.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. She can use a photocopier, too. Thanks, Mrs Booty!

5. I often wondered about that ^^^ and thought, how would I get people to give me their passwords? I know I'll create a site where people give me their passwords and ask if they are safe .... :D

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. What email service are you using? @bootsam

7. For shite, I use hotmail. I have a personal one from another service that is only for family and friends. I use a generic one from hotmail for everything else.

8. @NZDave used his webcam to generate his avatar.... so it's probably worth watching...

9. FFS.... can someone clear my browser history when I'm gone....

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. I discovered 4 of the same mails in my junk folder today with my forum password clearly shown in the title and within the mail.

Forum password changed.

11. I have had a few emails recalling an old password and I need to pay £500 other wise they are going to distribute my webcam behaviour and all the naughty sites I have visited
    Really..... I have better things to do with my £500 !!!!
    If you google it you will see it’s some scam

Idiots !!!

:blush: I can post my own pics thanks

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Cool...........when will you do it? And please tag me in the post so I don’t miss it/them :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Send me your password and £500 :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Davebird :confused:
    What happened to Ducbird? :broken_heart:

15. Ask ET :worried:

16. Be thankful she’s not BinBird :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. On the plus side, if you had lost your own naked pics, It's handy these fellas want to return them and help you :D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. Jaybus christmus, hotmail is part of the us-surveillance state. Meaning you have no privacy.

Try protonmail'

19. I use "safe in cloud". Dont think it can be hacked as far as i know as long as you use a strong password to start with. Automatically backed up with the cloud and re synced automatically. Generates random (taking centuries to crack) - not had an issue yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information