1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Six Nations 2020 - Will Contain Spoilers

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Expat Jack, Jan 31, 2020.

1. I'm amazed anyone is still watching by the final! Rugby is like seeing Morris dancers. Vaguely interesting for about 10 seconds.

• Disagree x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Crap x 1
    • Nuke Post x 1
  2. you are confusing me now..... it could still be called the world cup, and awarded to the international team with the most wins... every 4 years... ok ok, its a daft idea.. you wouldnt get the whole spectacle, (which is alway very good and no exception this time around) im just a lil bitter that the best team didnt win and the saffas have now matched the ABs for RWC wins... they dont deserve it... they are a 2nd rate first grade team and have been for a while...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Imagine if the AB's had a poor couple of years, like most other teams do, and then won every game for a season, but didnt win the world cup due to poor form three years prior. If you are bitter now, god help us if your idea came to fruition!

4. England should piss it. We’re far superior. At everything.
    So fuck off Wales, Scotland etc.... Go on. Fuck off...

• Funny x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  5. hasnt happened in over a hundred years of the game... but yea, i may feel a lil down in the mouth....

6. Remember once upon a time Britain sold more motorcycles every year than all other manufacturers in the world combined. Things change.

7. :eek: You can't jizz on his mate...

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Bloody well said that man!!
    Screenshot_20190222-235225.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Crap Crap x 2
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. since the introduction of the world rugby rankings in 2003, nz have had the number one spot longer than all the other teams combined... i like that bit....

10. No, not until after March 7. :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Roger! And wtf happens then??

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Well, another grand slam. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. The italian's can supply the pizza,if that makes you happy.:upyeah:

14. I'm only cheering for them tomorrow then I'm back to the mighty England on Sunday. :D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I would love them to win a game in the tournament.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Me too. Just not tomorrow

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. about 12 years back i watched NZ play italy in rome.. can ya guess the score? was cool though. at some stadiums alcohol is hard to come by. in rome they had fit birds with wheelbarrows forcing it upon you...

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. I've no idea on the TV schedule for tomorrow as yet to look,but i'm guessing your playing them.:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information