1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Six Nations 2020 - Will Contain Spoilers

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Expat Jack, Jan 31, 2020.

1. You and your fecking wheelbarrows.;)
    BQsyhJu.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. the man is a clown.. put the fire in the big bucket, the lil bucket is for topping up the big fire...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. btw, the score was 100 and someting to 3 or 7.. we lost count...

4. I wonder if NZ will ever qualify for the 6 Nations :thinkingface:

:blush:

5. tbh, i think i may have imagined the 100 points.. it may hay been 80 ish.. but a wins a win...

6. if global movement of continents becomes as rife as global warming, we may end up in the norther hemisphere... this is probably one for gretta... im crap at this stuff....

7. Well.......
    Argentina were considered (for the tournament) a few years back.

8. argentina have played in what was the tri nations *(nz sa aus) for a good few years now...about 6 years maybe?

9. Oh, I thought you always got knocked out in the prelims :joy:

10. its the rugby championship now...

11. i may do but our rugby team is the most winningest international sports team in the world... name an international squad in any sport that has won over 77% of the games they have contested.... (winningest is a word btw)

12. Correct.
    Prior to this I recall they were being considered for the best tournament in the world.

13. Phil Taylor :bucktooth:

14. Probably from Adelaide then.;)

15. weirder things have happened, they had Australia and Isreal in the eurovision song contest

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Who’s mighty England playing? Did I read France? Is it today? My mum and dad are coming over so I can plonk my dad in front of the telly. And we can pretend we know what the fucks going on. And get pissed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I have to work today, which means, I wont get to see the game. that should increase their chances 10 fold.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. He's going to be sitting there for a long-time,as the match is for tomorrow at 3pm.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Is it? Bollox! Son’s 21st tomorrow so we’re all out eating too much. And getting pissed again.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information