1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Six Nations 2020 - Will Contain Spoilers

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Expat Jack, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Sounds like Just a normal weekend for most folks on here.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. England need to stop singing god save the fecking queen before every game. Worst. Anthem. Ever.

We need a battle hymn that lifts the spirits, one that inspires you to go out there and kick the shit out of the enemy, one you can then sing in the pub while celebrating and drinking beer out of the skulls of the defeated.
    The Frogs, Paddys, Taffys and Jocks have one, although to be fair, adding bagpipes to most tunes gets that desired effect. Even the Italians have a rousing tune, the podium at any race win for Ducati anyone?
    A Welch guy I know agrees, He said if we started the match with something like Men of Harlech, England would probably never lose a game, ever. He laughed and added "on second thoughts, stick with god save the queen."
    God save the bloody queen!!! It`s a miracle after singing that dirge we don`t trudge onto the pitch, roll on our backs and lay there like bitches.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. The national anthem (Britain) should be Rule Britannia IMHO

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Oi!! @finm - thought you were working! Get on with your job man.;)

5. supposed to be. only to work on the bikes while me mate comes through from the edinbro to sort my IT shit. the riveting convo distracted me tho.
    just heading the noo..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nearly there now ..........

7. It could be the first upset.;)

8. Close to a Chiz love nuke there!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. A wager...Wales for the win,by two tries.

10. Wales will win for sure. Probably by a good 15+ points

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Something less colonial might be more appropriate for England, especially as Brittania represents Wales and Scotland too. How about:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. If you squint a bit Gabby Logan looks just like old Faf.
    Lovely hair.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Feck me it's like Brexit,when do we start this show.;)

14. upload_2020-2-1_14-11-46.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. and we are are off!!! nearly..... if wales dont stuff the pasta munchers by a good 20 points, they should go back to shagging she...... mining coal? what is it the welsh do?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Win Grand Slams!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Oh look. International rugby. All kick and chase.
    :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sweat:

18. Cheeky try.

19. 42 to 0 and still a bit dull TBH.
    But, you can only play what is in front of you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. That was a good start to the 6 Nations!

Five trys, plus two disallowed.

Bonus Point may come in handy: we didn’t get any last year, so just as well we didn’t need them!

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information