Six Nations

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Tomo76, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Six Nations starts next weekend.
    I reckon Ireland will win by Grand Slam.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. As long as England beat Wales I don't care.

And I'm of to twickers to watch England v France :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lucky you, I'm looking to get tickets for Ireland v England in Dublin. Easier to find hen's teeth!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. The six nations is the start of the year for me so can't wait:),The irish have the intensity and passion more than the other teams at the minute on the breakdown areas,but also it is a very important period for the world cup this year so anything can happen:upyeah:who and what team is ready for that challenge time will tell:thinkingface:

#4 XH558, Jan 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  5. Ireland has always been my favourite northern hemisphere team and I think they can crack it.. but you never know..
    Like to see em win a world cup.. even though that obviously mean NZ would miss out!!! And I don't like that idea so much..
    Bring it on.. like xh558 it feels like the start of a new year... 6 nations then moto gp kicks off then biking weather!!! It's all good now kids...

• Like Like x 3
  6. Toys back in prams!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Though I love England though and though. Watching Ireland play really is a joy to watch.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. BE7C9582-A064-4AFC-9279-E2E60B3DA98D.jpeg Can’t bloody wait

Juices are flowing already

• Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I like a drop of guinness:).........does that make me half irish then;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. @XH558, so true. The year really gets going with the start of the Six Nations:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. A drop wouldn't do it mate. Off to the pub with you, drink at least ten pints of stout and stick in the passport application then!

• Like Like x 3
  12. 10 pints, that's all i could manage when I started drinking , bless you.

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. There's no doubt that the black liquid just slides down the throat:upyeah:

14. Not if you've got Eddie Jones as head coach you ain't.
    Come on the boys :)

15. I sincerely hope so, but I reckon Wales are a bit of a dark horse this year. They had a cracking run in the recent internationals and Wales v Ireland is set for the last day of the tournament, Super Saturday. Whoever organises the schedules knows the rating/seeding of the teams and typically schedules it such that one of the last matches on the the last day will be for the championship if not the grand slam. I reckon that’ll be the Wales v Ireland match that day and not the later England v Scotland match.

#15 PaulPhillips, Jan 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Me too...really looking forward to it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Can’t wait , six nations is always a great tournament to watch and then the World Cup :cool:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Bloody hell!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Gritty from wales. I think worth money on for the World Cup..

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. What channel is England on tomorrow?