1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Six Nations

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Tomo76, Jan 27, 2019.

1. dewch lloegr

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. The french and italian match on now:upyeah:

3. Are you on the beer already?;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. France 19 /7 against italy:rolleyes:when are the italians going to win a game as it's been twenty plus games lost in a row now:thinkingface:

5. Today is probably the only time English fans will be rooting for the Irish:confused:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I have been a fan of Brian O'Driscoll's team in the past:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. You will be joining in the Green Army today. I can visualise it now. In pubs the length and breadth of England, men in white shirts with roses, beer in hand, shouting "Come on you Paddies!".

ps. I can say Paddies, it's not racist when I say it and there has to be a little bit of derogatoriness (if that's such a word) from the English towards the Irish doesn't there? If not where would the status quo be :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. May the best team win on the day,just for rugby's sake:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Almost from the get go, the Wales v Ireland match referee has lost control. The desire from both teams is clouding their restraint and the game is descending into outright bloody warfare. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Bloody irish letting us down when we really,really need them (DUP););););)Wales bossing it,fairplay to them:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. It’s not looking good so far: beer 3, non-alcoholic beverage 0.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Pull the other one;) let's hope ireland put their boots on in the second half:upyeah:

13. They came to play but are making too many unforced (and forced) errors. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. We have been firmly trounced by the much better team :(. Well done Wales, congrats on your Grand Slam.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Very magnanimous of you :upyeah: Andy

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Now that was a white wash ……….nearly :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Well done WALES!

18. The Welsh dragons breathing fire and the irish with no fire extinguisher;)
    Congrats Wales:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. What a game... Certainly didn't expect that for a score! Yessss Wales.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Well, what a win, didn’t expect that margin. Well done Wales.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information