1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Six Nations

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Tomo76, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Il be a nervous wreck watching tomorrow. o_O

2. @Mary Hinge have you been on the sauce old chap? That’s not very pc. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone starts a #metooWales hashtag after that. Steady on. ;)

Actually, I hope Wales stick it to England :) but I’m not putting any money on it :(. I’ll be watching with interest anyway.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. :eek:

4. Ha ha, yes Paul. I’m in Amsterdam and I was pissed last night :)

And of course you want Wales to win. Everyone hates England. That’s why I love it when we win. We’re always against it. But my life won’t change if we don’t win. But I think we will win today.

I must say, having read all the Welsh comments in the BBC’s HYS, the Welsh seem very hateful (oops, I meant bants) towards the English.

COME ON ENGLAND!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. LOL. :) I’ve no bad feeling towards the English rugby team but want Wales to win solely because it gives Ireland the very slimmest of glimmers of hope for the rest of the tournament. The fact we’re in this position is our own fault for losing to England in the first match :(. However, the way England are playing, now the V brothers and Tuliagi are back at full strength, is impressive and it will be a cracking game to watch today. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Screenshot_20190222-235225.png

• Like Like x 4
  7. I would love Wales to win by just one point but I wouldn't be disappointed if we win by more :)

May both of the wheels on the fekin chariot collapse :upyeah:

Thats all I hope the end result ain't decided by the ref.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Please Sir more oxygen............what a game:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ahemmmm !
    :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:
    What a bloody win.

• Like Like x 2
  10. England let wales back into the game with poor discipline and game management direction,very disappointing,but congratulations to wales:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Errr, there’s a chariot been left in South Wales with a broken axle. Does anyone own it? :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. aye, these things dont run well on rough ground, shame they parked all the tarmac at the boarder.
    teehee, too bad, soooooo sad.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. .....More is learned in life with failure than success...........better luck next time out for England.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Once again England discipline let um down!

• Agree Agree x 3

15. Clearly leeks are good for you!!

Well done WALES

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information