1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sl Brake Disks

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Mr-Superlight, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Thanks for that detailed info - I've decided that for now there's no need to replace - the rattle is not an issue wrt wear and I'm perfectly fine with it myself.

2. The rattle from the Brembo cast iron discs on my 888 got on my nerves so I went and bought a set of exact replica discs made by Discacciati in Italy but havnt bother fitting them yet, I didn't realise at the time they were meant to move about a good bit,
    The Discacciati discs are very good quality, I opted for stainless rotors rather than cast iron as I prefer the feel and feed back from them, My iron rotors have next to no wear and gives me the option to swap them to the new carriers if need be, The gold doesn't show up great in the photo but they are spot on
    48361829_350104129054695_3232854542630518784_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't understand!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nor do I lol, I bought the new discs and found I got used to the floating brembos, The reason I havnt bother fitting them

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. phew!
    .. and corrected for you... :blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Those look pretty good - were they available off the shelf - couldn't see them on their website ?
    https://www.discacciatidbs.com/categoria-prodotto/dischi/

7. Will just get you a link mate, Think they only have them with the stainless rotors now

8. #28 jack999s, Dec 14, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
Do Not Sell My Personal Information