1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slowing Down, Sort Of

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by AndreK, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Groeten Andre,

It looks like you have a Monster too?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  3. Indeed

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome to the forum Andre.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi and welcome to the Ducati forum I sold my Pannigale last year at a ripe old age of 56 too many aches and pains I brought a pp multistrada and not had 1 single regret these bike are awesome I have embarrassed quite a few so called sports bike riders

• Like Like x 1
  6. All reviews and tests looked pretty promising too

7. Need to find out what best tyres are for me on this bike

8. Hello and welcome to the forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hi and welcome

• Like Like x 1
  10. i tend to switch every couple of years between 'fast' models and multis. never been left behind on a multi; great bikes and incredibly capable :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. I have never even sat on a multi but have to say both on road and track I am always amazed at how competent they seem.
    Maybe when I reach 70 ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Good to hear

13. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  14. Michelin Road Pilot 5s work well on the Multi. And just because I am oddball I really loved the OE Scorpions, had great fun with them . Pirelli Angels not too shabby either.

15. Thanks, read a test bout the road 5 That was very optimistic too

16. Hi and welcome mate

17. Thanks

18. Enjoy the Multi!

And if you get any more the strains and pains, then an Xdiavel beckons so you can relax feet-forward :) with just enough horsepower for a bit of oomph :laughing:

19. Not gonna happen

20. Well at 54 i bought my first duke a v2 a month ago i have a s1000xr for when the bones ache and aR9T for cruising in town

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information