1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Took the Panigale up to Cambridgeshire, parked it up. Pulled out the Multistrada, got it MOT’d and tax’d. Result.

Saw a bloke texting while driving, I just looked at him. Got a load of verbal abuse from him and threats.
    I looked at him some more.

Nice being back in England.

Multistrada gave me back ache between the shoulder blades. Need to find out if anyone has successfully lowered the bars on a Multistrada without the bars hitting fairing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well done Burnsey.:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sounds interesting, more pics and details please.

4. Been to see Carole’s new Monster which will be going through the workshop on Wednesday. Kid’s and their new toys, I don’t know :joy: Andy

• Like Like x 1
  5. Went to Matlock Bath via a very circuitous route there and back (over 150 miles) so I could get the mileage up on the Scrambler so it can get collected for its first service and dyno/ecu tuning next week.

I can now concentrate on getting some miles on the Bayliss next week before I go on my jollies :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Set off for the lakes on the tuono only to get the dreaded red message of death on the dashboard. Tickover in first to get home :mad:
    Guess it's time to do some diagnostics on Monday

7. Took the discs off my red 749R ready to fit the HPK ones I got from @Android853sp.

• Like Like x 1
  8. New cover for the SFV4S :)
    upload_2022-5-14_19-0-43.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Gardening.

financially liberated by my local garden centre

10. Biking?

11. Hooning.

Tuono.

:cool:

• Like Like x 3

12. No, but I did find myself looking at 600’s this morning :/

• Like Like x 1
  13. JFDI.

14. I had to Google what that means. You should be ashamed of yourself :joy:

15. True though. Why wait?

16. Because I’m poor :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Shoved 240 miles on the V2SF today. Another day of that, plus an evening bimble, and it’ll be ready for the first service & full system to go on.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Aston Martin ownership, the huge blackhole for finance....;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Got the 900SL out at 7:44 this morning. 7:45 it started raining, was meant to be riding to the classics at the villa show an hour and a bit away so didn't go.
    Remembered some friends were meeting at 11 o'clock in Hawkhurst, so thought sod the wet roads and went on the new supersport. 8 of us and a really nice catch up and food. Can't believe how filthy the bike got from just damp roads.

IMG_20220515_150259.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  20. Loaded up for France tomorrow. 40 days. Empty those bins whilst I’m away!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information