1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Cleaned the KTM and started the Harley with a freshly charged battery cleaned and polished it ready for it’s eBay listing.

2. Taxed a bike for 6 months, needs a mot next month also.

3. Stuck some wheel stickers on the V2. Noticed a load of bubbles, so pulled them off and chucked them in the bin. Spent half an hour removing the residue. Cried.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Today I’ll be filling up the tank and loading up the bike with luggage for my annual bike tour around Scotland :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. It's a cheaper rate for twelve months and then sorn it over the winter period, it all adds up & why give the goveRnment more than necessary.

#3025 XH558, Jun 30, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. Banged on some new Ti bolts and nuts on the track bike. Lockwiring is quite therapeutic.
    A509BD3C-F184-4E7C-9069-8BEA84A5A512.jpeg B4B4F1E4-F82E-41BF-ADBC-5F93A1BB46E0.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Not as good as my lock wiring eh @cookster :p

Bike mot’d so need tax and ready to ride :upyeah:

(Move I’ve figured out the engine light!)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I picked up just 5 litres of fuel for the 916 today, wow crazy for just one can of petrol.
    20220701_090941[1].jpg

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Don't you need super unleaded E5 for that?

10. It's just a splash and go before the other stuff, unfortunately there's a hole in the oil breather hose so i couldn't fire it up today, it wasn't there before it went into Protwins.

11. I've put the new track bike on charge and quick clean ready for Oulton Park on Tuesday with @Expat Jack

20220701_163158.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  12. Another gixer-fest :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Baby gixxer

• Love You Love You x 1
  14. Rode with 27 other Ducatisti up to Scotland.

Unfortunately 10 miles from the hotel one had a bit of an incident and “took air” whilst trying to avoid a car on a sharp corner. Both he and his Multistrada end of in some bushes/ditch, which broke his fall. He’s fucked his shoulder up and spent last night in hospital. :(

He was very lucky. Could have been a lot worse.

• WTF WTF x 1
  15. Remind me not to go with you for a spin : unamused:

Hope he’s not in to much pain.

16. There certainly seems to be a pattern emerging!

17. Seems he’s “broken” his left shoulder blade. Hospital sent him back to the hotel at 11.30pm with a sling and strong painkillers. He’s now having breakfast smacked off his tits :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. The problem i've found over the years riding in small groups, people get carried away with themselves and start showing off and doing silly speeds etc.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. He’s a very competent rider. Normally :p And there were 28 of us in the group

20. I guess it could have been worse if like the Tour de France, as one goes down, then many follow suit.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information