1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Oil change, filter. Off to Provence Monday. Just hope it cools down a bit!

• Like Like x 3
  2. I showed my mate the disc pictures and he was amazed it belonged to a little old Lady, ..well I said to him you never know, she might have been the last of the late brakers, ..may have taught Toprak everything he knows :joy::joy:!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Daniel Ricciardo's mother...

4. Been looking at new Shoei GT air 2 helmets but don’t like any of the current designs. In the meantime I bought new cheek pads for my GT air 1. The difference in wind noise was amazing.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Went for a ride to Cheddar .

53A8485B-0E68-4753-B805-57D985C2CB4E.jpeg

21B9DAA6-9065-43AF-BFD9-7ADE713F4BBC.jpeg

007F0DAF-19C6-43AA-9AE4-1CC308072074.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  6. Getting bored today as waiting on the window installers to complete matters , so i've just ordered up a pair of cambelts that's overdue, non-Ducati branded items..

7. Repacked the silencers on the Kawasaki so I’m now really itchy as well as too hot.

8. “Lost” one of my summer gloves somewhere in the house and could not find it so a trip to the local Sportsbike shop in the hope they’ll have a pair big enough and not cost an arm and a leg. Surprise, surprise, bought a pair of Oxfords for £29. Happy days :D Andy

• Like Like x 1
  9. Had a great hoon today on the Panigale with the boys and then stopped at the Wear View diner for a coffee, when we were sat, a quite mature but stylish lady pulled in on this…
    4023752F-90C2-4856-AB93-64E4539A0A73.jpeg 9EBAC0A3-86E2-4676-9D70-5EB662736632.jpeg E46D3804-C034-41B9-8B8F-CA179C124CEE.jpeg

Not everyone’s cup of tea, but it was very well done!

• Like Like x 5
  10. A quick splash of Essos finest...
    IMG_3447.JPG

• Like Like x 7
  11. You should've gone to Specsavers as your on the wrong side of the pumps for fuel.;)

12. Nah just a quick circle of the pump... got my step count up!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Completed the 1st service mileage
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  14. Helped my mate change his tyres on his Z1000 - he just bought some top of the range OZ wheels....bled the rear brake (new HEL rear master fitted) and tested his QS - works but so he tells me doesnt shift....then went over to Gloucester to pick up my old mans rebuilt 400/4 motor which is now back home.

• Like Like x 3
  15. The Dungeness runout is always a good one.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1

16. Nice work except for the mistake, it should say "3 rings for the Elven Kings" not "Eleven Kings"

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Bought some new Kushitani Hidama gloves. I used to have a set, best I ever had. Saw NOS on ebay £59. Bought.

Someone on here pointed me at them a while back, but I couldnt remember size. Then a week or so ago I found my old set under bed. Medium. Result. You always need to try gloves on, esp Kushitani as they come up smaller. These are a perfect fit, need breaking in though. What I love about these is the scaphoid protection, its soft and studded. So much today have a solid plastic and that makes my scaphoid ache. (Ive broken both mine ffs, oh and left ulna and right radius)

18. Ordered a replacement Freecom bluetooth unit after mine decided to fly off my helmet somewhere in the Livradois-Forez national park :mad: Lovely roads though :cool:

19. Fitted an Anti-Pinch Super-Pin; it’s tight, very tight with a 340mm pin and 19mm chain but it does just about fit .

IMG_4387.jpg

IMG_4389.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. Finally fitted a new number plate with the required union jack over UK sticker for our continental trips. What a faff to get the plate central on the mounting bracket. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information