1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Rebuilt front callipers on my R1150RT and bleed them up.

2. Sold some nuts.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dry roasted or salted?

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Got tyres on for Friday.
    3EAB51A8-6DCF-4419-AD9A-3AAF23962869.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  5. Slicks. Brave. Snow here today.

6. From next Wednesday on, the weather is supposed to take a turn for the better and get warmer. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. And here. 13 degrees Friday and they are the new Metz TD tyre. So no worries. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice. Have fun!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. I’d be interested in your feedback for the Metzeler. I’ve got Pirelli Superbike to try for my first foray into slicks. Andy

10. I will report back. This months FastBikes has a two page review of them if your interested.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Bike all put back together after replacing starter relay - and it started!
    Is it my imagination or is it turning over faster / starting better (I did clean up the connections with a bit of wet and dry)?
    :)
    ps love the smell of a garage with a bit of lingering exhaust fumes :cool:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. We had 3/4 inch of snow on cars this morning so I checked weather for Friday.
    3 degrees at 09:00 so I think the slicks will be coming off again. Doh!

• WTF WTF x 1
  13. Perhaps you should be on ebay looking for an front plough attachment.;)

• Funny Funny x 6
  14. Removed the sticking piston from the rear brake caliper , I was able to push it out with the brake pedal , the dust seal was shot , removed both seals , and cleaned out the grooves .

15. Yesterday snow.

Today, signs of spring.
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  16. Good tekkers avoiding the nut in the road holding a phone...! Woud have runied your helmet... :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. That lid looks very stylish and light in weight, but what about the wind & road noise DB levels with ear plugs.:thinkingface:

18. Pardon?

• Funny Funny x 3
  19. TBH it’s no noisier than my Arai but I always wear ear plugs regardless. It’s a great lid btw

20. Ok i get the picture, looks the bollocks but totally useless for the hearing longterm.:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information