1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Thanks for the info, I think I’ll organise a day down there for our mob, would be a great laugh, I used to ride enduro’s quite a bit but never done any trials riding :upyeah:

2. That looks great - pity it’s way oop North and a bit far away.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. How about a day on a Himalayan Richard. I'm seriously thinking about a one day course in Dorset. Himalayan is a fine motorcycle which would suit you Sir.

https://www.superiormotorcycleexperiences.com/

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nurse for Ricky. He’s got a nosebleed again. :D

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. The real reason is the third photo - blatant disregard of rules! It’s the Wild West up there!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Try here and meet around half wayish

https://www.trials-school.co.uk/

7. Swapped over the 1098R wheels currently on the Multistrada to the new to me, Hypermotard 950SP forged Marchesini wheels that got a set of the new Metzeler Roadtec 01 SE's and new discs. Andy
    20210501_113149.jpg 20210501_113154.jpg 20210501_113200.jpg 20210501_113213.jpg

8. I had a run over to Ducati Manchester to have the service warning light switched off on the Scrambler as it had its annual service over the winter.

However it seems that as I’ve done 1500 miles on it since it was serviced it’s now due a valve service :eek:

It’s booked in for mid May but I’m going to investigate the possibility of changing it for a new bike using the power of enhanced man maths ;)

• Like Like x 2
  9. I thought i read that you said this was a keeper

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. It’s a brilliant bike. It really is. If the man maths doesn’t stack up then it’s staying :)

11. You can always make man maths stack up if you want too

• Like Like x 2
  12. So long as Mrs Toro says its OK!

But you're right @El Toro . Once you are on the slippery slope of paying for a valve service, the world may actually end sooner if you don't spend quazillions on a new Ducati which is almost certainly probably maybe cheaper in the long run, AND could avert climate change. Who doesn't want to save the island nations?

What colour are you thinking? Red is nice.

#872 Jez900ie, May 1, 2021
    Last edited: May 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. This ^^^

I’ve sown the seed. First reaction wasn’t very good o_O

14. The new Monster looks cool!
    :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. It looks good in the flesh too :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Better to ask forgiveness than permission.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Do you mean plastic?

18. Fantastic plastic :upyeah: :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Perhaps you will have to buy a summer house for the garden which comes with a free Ducati?

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Went for a spirited ride on the Scrambler with a buddy on his Gixr, via Castle Combe , Kemble and Tetbury , it was hard keeping up with the Gixr , but I had a good try .

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information