1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. I tried to book a Jamie Whitham TD in April but no slots available.:(

2. Rain forecast for later this afternoon,…just enough time to attack the Helmsley TT again,…absolutely nothing on it :astonished::astonished: !!…..except a low flying 899:D!
    Such a good unobstructed blast down it I didn’t even stop, looped around the monument and straight back over to Stokesley, then onto Great Ayton for a Suggitt’s home made ice cream cone with flake..
    7A9920A4-C5D1-4820-91D1-6D0943FB91ED.jpeg

Flippin fab couple of hours out, made even better by sending this picture and details of my ride to my mate who is still at work, just to annoy him :joy:…….always gives me the same one word reply…
    ..”BASTAAAD :sob::sob:!,”

• Like Like x 2
  3. My old stomping ground when I lived in Hilton :)

4. Collected my original Multistrada saddle from the Upholsterers having had some soft memory foam added in what turned out to be a void at the rear of the plastic seat base. Hopefully this will ease the pain in my Sacrum when riding for more than an hour. Certainly feels more supportive just sitting on the bike so fingers crossed. Oh yes, also fitted a funky tank protector to Carole’s SuperSport. Andy

5. Rented a house in Hilton for a while, when the house we’re in now was just being completed, amazing coincidence :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Drove to Seaham for work today, sunny for the time I was there. Had a little walk along the beach and picked up pieces of sea glass and ate Fish and Chips.:)

Rained when I got to Yorkieshire.:mad:

• Like Like x 4
  7. Did you see Tommy?

8. Yes, it was the main reason I ventured into the town itself, usually with these jobs I’m in and out of the work place ASAP. I took my daughter along so we could walk along the beach as it’s been 7 years since she’s been to a beach.

C69AB0C4-AAB3-4C76-B6F1-F94944A98A0F.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  9. Good photo.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Doctored it honestly haven’t got any B&W 35 mm left.:D
    The photo doesn’t do justice to the size of it.

11. Been to Matlock Bath on the V2 with slow Dave on his new second bike (Honda CB650R).

I lost him and had to wait for him to catch up several times :rolleyes:

12. Looked at the bikes al tucked up in the garage whilst I am stuck in self isolating

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. 35 mile ride out to see how the new memory foam in the seat feels. Mmm, better but not quite there yet. Had foam added but now thinking the old telegraph pole foam needs totally replacing. Not a problem, I’ll have a chat with the upholsterer and get him to have another go. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  14. decided to get off my bike, which wasn't ideal as I was mid corner at the time...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Hope you’re ok.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I hope you're fine, and the bike too.

17. Hope you’re ok and the bike’s not too bad too

18. I'm ok.. was in a race suit, back protector, good helmet etc.. had a CT scan because I was knocked out and a couple of Xrays on my right hand (broken scaphoid). bike will repair.. fairings, clip on, rearsets etc.. just scuffs and scrapes. I might start a rebuild thread.

• Like Like x 8
  19. Good to hear.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Not good but glad you are not badly hurt. From experience, if they give you a split cast for the scaphoid, WEAR IT ! Extended my recovery after taking a trip over the handle bars of my CC treader. Andy

• WTF WTF x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information