1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Ive been with them about 5 years and always found them very helpful :upyeah:

2. I’ve updated the software on my airbag vest and also found out that my new bike is in production:)

3. drilled out the 4 made of cheese Allen bolts to change the heel guards on the SFV4 (Ducati use lots of red Loctite).

4. I’m liking the ‘emergency use only’ advisory on the HJC helmet. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I had the same issue !! Feel your pain

6. That's the 'rip-cord release' for the cheek-pads to make it easier for paramedics to get access.

7. I know, still makes me chuckle though.

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's just pure eye candy like this photograph.
    8c6b6b7cd8bc109bf673d7b9905e6fa8--outdoor-girls-fishing-girls.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. What bike are you getting?

10. The new Bayliss :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Very nice

12. Lucky boy!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Fitted a dp screen to the 696, hopefully help on the motorway.
    5E8F568F-7C69-49AF-8EEA-12E3E3608F92.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  14. And these just turned up! 49BE147F-F7DC-45DB-904C-0F0E09C0BF8A.jpeg

15. Interesting :thinkingface:…. Let us know what you think of them and how well they work, if there hot enough etc :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Took the Monkey for its first service. Had a gold DID chain fitted and the sat nav wired in. The full power of this thing has now been unleashed!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. took the lad out for his first run out on the road since getting his CBT. a bit of town/open road and night-time stuff. 60mls of Brr. it's all i could do to persuade him that enough is enough.
    more again tomorrow.

• Like Like x 5
  18. Took delivery of tank bag for my tuono.
    Spain trip in Sept, forward planning:cool: 20211202_163829.jpg

19. Fitted a new (second hand) top fuel pipe set to the 1199 to hopefully solve the fuel starvation issue. Spark plugs didn’t arrive, so that will have to be next weeks job.

20. Bought various bits if kit, new tyres etc in anticipation of my 2020 trip to Corsica. Always nice to get things like this sorted well in advance and helps with the anticipation.

Well... tyres are at least on the bike but only part worn, new sat nav has had a bit of use and vented jacket and new shorty gloves got a few days use this summer :confused: All that locked up potential, 2022 will hopefully be the year. Brittany and Corsica Ferries have had my money for long enough (since Christmas 2019).

Do Not Sell My Personal Information