1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Fitted a pair of hand guards to the Himalayan yesterday, might fit the pivot pegz and mudguard risers today, if the mood takes me.

2. Dragged the monster inside to fit the Daytona heated grips, took the opportunity to fit different clipons as well.Just waiting for the glue to set.
    C47E9639-C672-4809-80F3-1F7E6E7715BB.jpeg 58B68402-4701-415E-AD42-88A402F6997D.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  3. Looks great.

• Like Like x 1
  4. A little concerned about your T.V viewings.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Struggling with my maths at the moment, so brushing up.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. started up 1098 just now, 13 degrees here, and it started on 2nd or 3rd revolution, and it still has std leads.. Ought to do this next year.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Most old school folks throw bundles of used bank notes on the fire to keep warm.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Dropped the Scrambler off for a belt change AND valve shim check service :scream: I also bottled trying to fit the Brembo RCS15 front brake master cylinder myself and have given it to them to do that at the same time :joy: Andy

9. R you taking it out for spin :D

10. weather pants and they gritted a few days ago, yes - i've become "one of them" :pensive: I never thought I would, i should have got a scruffy one with 20k on it. Also have that other reason for not, how are you Paul? - hope all ok although I know you've got constant pain.

11. Yes MrsRoadtrip has that affect on me :p
    Not to bad thanks but the postman has just delivered a cheap item from eBay
    so feeling better,

5C904D2B-B780-4C84-A85F-F25BEDE1EEBF.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  12. Great! ^ you can't have enough good spares like that can you? i'm down to one now.

13. Tell me have Ducati branched out into Butt Plugs these days.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yes the all new electric one :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Cattle prod and butt plug combined, the ultimate in sadomasochism o_O

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. My mate has that bag, really good. We are also planning Spain again, this time the Pecos in September

• Like Like x 1
  17. Got the V4 back from first service and dry clutch fitted. OMG I’m obsessed with the rattle, how I’ve missed it

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. I’ve chased up where my Scrambler is. The dealers have had it a week now for its annual service and some other work including fitting a new rear tyre. However it seems that the correct tyres are as rare as rocking horse shit, and although they’ve managed to source the right one now, delivery and fitting may be in the new year. :bucktooth::rolleyes:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. couldn't have seen that one coming.. :thinkingface: what size tyre Terry?

20. Pirelli MT60 180/55 ZR 17 (73W) M/C TL

They can get the tyres to suit the 800cc scramblers but not those to suit the 1100’s

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information