1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. Errr. I took the standard ones off and fitted a new set. Simples. ;)

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Haha I thought they looked a bit clean even for harpic haha !!

• Love You Love You x 1
  3. Track bike build.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Received some pics from my dealer of the Bayliss after it’s been pdi’d. They still have to fit a tracker and charging lead and then it’s off for ceramic coating :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh and I’ve sorted out my insurance for the Bayliss too :)

6. Cool, did you get the seat sorted out?

7. Yes indeed :upyeah:

16C57108-D834-4DA6-A435-96BB6453591E.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Had a moment of weakness.
    20220113_160823.jpg 20220113_160846.jpg
    Actually 2 moments, got a price on a new Monster for Carole as well. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  9. A carbon fibre crud catcher and a new bike for Carol, and it’s not even the weekend!
    Crack on Andy!

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Popped out to the body shop that's sorting my fairing out.
    When I dropped them off last week I suggested they be ready for February, he said not enough time so we agreed march.
    Today's discussion was about the shape of the number panel on the tail unit but he's already done the side panels. If I wasn't waiting for some Agip decals they'd have been finished by now..
    It was fun plotting out the shape of the number board and looking at the front fairing design..
    And it seems like it's going to be done sooner rather than later...
    Just need to hurry up the exhaust brackets now!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Deposit paid on a new Monster for an April build. Andy

• Like Like x 6
  12. Spend their inheritance before they can i say.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. While my wife was at work, took the opportunity to use the oven to heat up an rvf400 hub and fit new hearings.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  14. Some time back now, my wife walked in from work early and caught me with my Vello head in the oven and my valve guides in the freezer :pensive:
    But worse was, when I forgot I had a tin of Lynklife on the boil in the kitchen. I thought something was up when I couldn’t see into the kitchen through the window from outside. :eek:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Changed the front sprocket on the Versys 1000, 16t to gear up.
    Removed 7 years worth of chain lube and gunge from inside the sprocket cover, this took longer than the sprocket change.
    Just waiting for a bit of rain to clear the salt off the road, then out for a run.

16. Viewing the front mudguards for the 900ss this morning and i just can't decide which one's the better bet as both really need work, one has tiny bit missing on the front edge, but both could do with a new top coat.
    I bought the intact one from an ebayer who'd a 888sp5 sitting in their ownership and paid too much money just to see that bike, lol
    20220115_085827[1].jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. OMG XH558, I hope you don't mind me saying, but that photo of how you 'lovingly store/display/keep' your bike bits and pieces, is SOOOOOOO OCD!
    Wow :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Banked my vehicle tax refund from the V2 :)

19. I have never been married and have no children so I only have myself (and Carole) to spend it on. Which I do, often :D Andy

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information