1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Can be arranged!

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. Wrong colour.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. CNC wheel cap bling fitted to the SFV4S. Pointless but I like it :) upload_2022-1-26_21-33-14.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Had a panic attack for 20 mins when I couldn’t find the key the the Bayliss. Eventually found in a pocket in my jeans that were in the washing basket. :rolleyes:

Showed my neighbour Dan the Bayliss and started it up for him to hear :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rode the Ducati out to the paint shop to show the guys the bike with the fairing they had painted.

Chatted about "what next.."

• Like Like x 1
  6. Found an elephant! B9528519-358E-4295-BC91-905E69CD395B.jpeg
    :)

• Like Like x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Started the painstaking hunt for all the OE parts that were removed from my Panigale V4 when it was rebuilt for the track. I really must get a grip or I’ll end up on one of those hoarders programmes on’t telly :joy: Andy

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Bought meself an MSV £600 Trackdays voucher for £500. Offer ends 31 January if you are interested.

• Like Like x 1
  9. hopefully owners will chip in with the pet favourite here, but if you haven't got easy access to any pallet strapping flat cord, then a lengthy tie-wrap would suffice although not ideal as will leave it's mark compared to the former.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Anthony, Whip out those horrible looking allen bolts and replate them, pdq

11. I told my neighbour Dan about this deal a couple of weeks ago and he’s done the same too :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Oh, and I booked the Multistrada in for a service and a belt change.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Very rude, how ruddy dare you insult the patina on my classic investment

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. When you say "investment" do you mean "money pit"?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. It's a bike, not a boat...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. This is true!

17. 899 Pani got delivered this week. Fitted DP LED indicators today, 7"x5" number plate fitted and managed to source a brand new rear seat cowel to remove the pillion seat. Looks awesome :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  18. New Supercorsa SP V3's tyres fitted to the Panigale V4 wheels and the Diavel collected from MR after an annual oil and filter service. Going to be a wrench when she goes to a new home, damn fine looking bike. Andy

• Like Like x 3
  19. Only around £35 / 40 notes for replating and then your time on top, but worth it in my opinion for that fresh look.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information