1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smaller Cc = Grin Factor?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Monsterped, May 29, 2022.

1. Yeah it's the feeling that you have to be on it, which is intoxicating, but leads to utter stupidity on the street for me. I'm sure people are happy to putt around on V4s, and I wish I could.

We'll see if the little guy becomes boring.

#21 trogdor, Jun 20, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I downsized from a 1200 Mutley to an 1100 scrambler, not much of a reduction in cc but nearly half the hp and twice the fun.

best bike weight/power/rag the nuts off was my Brutale 800

3. 190kgs and 120hp don’t cut it ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I don't see why I can't be part of this...;)
    GSXR750 Donny/Redgate 2001...

IMG_20190716_221733.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. You can add Harley riders to that group, so full of their own piss and importance.
    I have given up acknowledging them only to be totally ignored, what is the kudos of owning a two wheeled tractor anyway?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. TBH having sampled a load of them at a bike meet I popped into the other week I tend to agree, I didn't even like them off the bike, proper dirty old men chatting about how there were too many 'foreigners' in the town, and how 'they can outride any crotch rocket' etc etc.

Anyway, rode into work this am, another 35 mile commute in absolute smiley state! I have actually fitted the lower handlebars to my Thruxton so it's a reasonable focussed riding position and it still doesn't detract, it just feels great, enough power, mine kinda wants to rev out at 110mph, it would top out at 120mph but it's revving pretty hard by 90mph so it kinda makes you feel like you are working it pretty hard.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information