1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snetterton Crash! Wtf?!

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by bradders, Jun 4, 2017.

1. OMG! Glad rider is ok. That was horrendous.

2. My track bikes often look a wreck, it's not that things fall off just that it means I care less about it. From internet chatter, seems this bike was crashed and repaired, and the tape never gave way, the f'glass repair did (according to his mates). But even I would not tape up a fairing like that and ride: I would (and have) junk the fairing and go without it to finish that day. I have raced with a motox board as the only fairing (so I had a number) because there was no other way to safely get out.

Btw that was a HP4 tumbling up the track to oblivion....:confused:

3. maybe, but I challenge anyone to watch that live and be able to stop the bike, let alone think about rules.
    Fact is too many riders work on their own bikes, without any mechanical training or knowledge. Its a dissaster waiting to happen.

4. At least the second fella (not cam man) did it well off the line and at the run off point.

5. The fella had posted and is ok. Bit battered and bruised but alright. I did ask if the cruise control was why he scooted past the cam rider :joy::joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Jebuz! Glad he's ok!
    I remember following a bike up hanger with his number plate flapping, hanging on with one screw...Kept WELL clear!

7. Let's all hope CR doesn't track his bike..

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information