1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I Just Bought A D16...

Discussion in 'D16 Desmosedici RR' started by Saalagora, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Believe it was Plato that started it on pistonheads

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anything can always be worked around... it probably started as a one-off that caught on. Still quite hard to go find the right car with a tin of custard. Let us just assume you had claimed to own a 2016 Red 911 Turbo convertible... it would still take some finding.... and if you can't come up with the evidence in a couple of hours it would definitely put you under suspicion.

Anyway, I digress... good luck with the purchase!!

3. Also, if you don't like custard :Vomit:, it's a right waste of 70p to go buy a tin for no other purpose. :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. Send the man servant.... he can have it as his dinner treat after taking and uploading the photo of my Pagani....

5. give it to the poor, you can offset that against tax as charitable contribution, surely ;)

6. Ahhhhhh - the ole tin of custard test. Many a bull shitter exposed!

• Like Like x 2
  7. I've stopped donating to charity after your recommendations. :upyeah: Remember, you said I was a selfish right winger. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Slander!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I said I THOUGHT you were a selfish right winger ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Ah cool ! :upyeah:

10. Ohh lucky you..... Christmas has come early.
    I hope you enjoy such a work of art.
    What a fantastic machine you have acquired.
    Very envious.:smiley:

11. It was my 50th this year...and have treated myself to 3 bikes! Which is perhaps a bit excessive but by the time I get to 60 I've no idea whether I will still be up for riding sportsbikes (I certainly hope so though!)

12. At 62 I'm by no means the oldest rider here nor am I the only sports bike rider. At 50 you are a mere stripling with many years of riding ahead. I only added my 1098R to the stable this year. Andy

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. I know guys racing bikes older than 60 ;)

14. good choice! hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine!
    both desmos.JPG

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Do you have a mirror down the centre of your garage? :Wideyed:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I think you'll be very surprised at how comfortable the Desmo is for a sports bike. You should have no problems. :upyeah:

17. His and her's? Or just a cunning plan to defer the 15000 mile service as long as possible whilst still getting to ride a D16?

18. Two tins of custard or they are not yours

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information